Chapter 13

Leave votes and comments, everyone! Thanks ^.^

——

I entered our house and the lights were already turned off.

I went to my room and once I open the door, my eyes widened. "What are you all doing here?" I asked.

They're all inside my room, they looked at me and smirked.

"W-what?" They're so creepy!

"What's this?" Suho hyung asked and raised up his phone.

It's my picture with Chanyeol, "Also this." Then Lay hyung showed his phone to me too.

It's Chanyeol's post, I looked away. "W-we just went to the Amusement Park and ate on a restaurant." I said.

"Get out of my room, y'all!" I said and gestured them to go out.

"Okay then, but, tomorrow." I rolled my eyes on Luhan hyung when he playfully winked at me.

"Get out!" I said and pushed them outside.

"Yah, don't forget your debt." I gave Kai a frown.

"What?" I asked.

He smirked, "About what happened." Then he also winked.

I pushed all of them out and they're all laughing, I closed the door and lock it.

I sighed and took my phone out, I opened my instagram and automatically smiled when the first post that welcomed me was me and Chanyeol's photo.

I shook my head while smiling and lay down on my bed.

CHANYEOL'S POV

I'm now laying down to my bed when the door suddenly opened causing me to flinch.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked these three guys standing in front of me.

Suddenly, Xiumin and Tao trapped me between their arms, they're actually hugging me.

"Yah!" I whined trying to get out from their arms.

"You told us that you won't going to fall in love with, Baekhyun-ssi!" Chen said and went above me.

"Y-y-yah! Chen-ah!" I said.

I frowned when they all laugh and slowly loosen their grip and sat up, Chen went out above me and sat as well.

"Crazy." I said and sat up.

"Yah," I looked at Chen. "Do you like Baekhyun-ssi?"

I shrugged, "I don't know either."

"When I asked you the first time, you said that you'll never. And now, just a shrug?" Chen said, I glared at him and he chuckled.

"Anyways, we won't force you." They all stood up.

"Go to sleep, we still have classes tomorrow." Xiumin said and went away.