EPILOGUE

Oh my goshhh! This is it!!! EPILOGUE TIME! I'll miss writing, I know that it'll took me for so long before another idea comes up into my mind.

I have a question that I want you to answer; Did you enjoy this story? Is it good?

Leave votes and comments, everyone! Thanks ^.^

- D N L L E E E L

——

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I miss him too, but... my lips doesn't want to talk.

I don't know if how many minutes we're hugging each other before he finally pulled away.

"Did you asked Jong Suk about this?" I asked.

He nodded, "I knew it." I said. "That's why you're smirking earlier."

"Is it hot?" He asked smirking again.

"Stop." I said, his smirk turned into a pout. "Oh, come on! Stop doing that, Mr. Park."

"You don't want me to smirk and also to pout? What do you want me to do then?" He asked.

What do you... want me to do then? Why is it a double meaning for me?

He smirked again, while looking at me. "Double meaning?"

I frowned and pushed him. "Shut up." I went down from the table and fixed myself.

"Yah." I gasped when he suddenly hugged me from my back.

"We have to talk about so many things, Chanyeol." I said.

"About?"

"About pretending that you forgot me back in the hospital?"

He pulled away and went in front of me, he held my hand and I can feel the sparks again.

He slowly intertwined his hands with mine, "I'll... explain."

* * *

"I pretended because I have to handle things and our business here in London. I don't want you to be hurt you know, but it seems turned out the same. I still hurt you."

He pretended back then that he forgot me then the next day, I just can't find him.

I sighed and leaned against my seat, we're here at his office. Jungkook and Ga Young suddenly disappeared even Chanyeol told them to stay outside the office of Mr. Lee.

"Yeah, good thing you know." I stare onto the ceiling. "I actually... knew everything."

"Y-you did?" He asked, he's just sitting across mine.

I nodded, "Kris hyung emailed me, your father gave me a box that contains a ticket and a letter before he gone. There's so many people who's helping me to find you, Chanyeol."

"I-i'm sorry, Sehun told me how much hurt you were. He kept on telling me to come back but no one will handle the business, since Yoora noona already have a husband and she have to take care of him and she's also pregnant. If Sehun will be the CEO, everyone will create an issue why Sehun become a CEO so sudden instead of me."