Chapter 9

Leave votes and comments, everyone! Thanks ^.^

——

CHANYEOL'S POV

"What took you so long?" Xiumin asked me when I entered the kitchen.

I placed the bags on the table, I sat on the chair. "H-hyung, a stranger blocked my way earlier."

He stopped from preparing plates and turned around to me, "Then?"

"He talked to me with some stuffs and then suddenly took out a knife."

His eyes widened, "Are you okay?" He asked, worried.

I nodded, "A guy saved me, before the stranger could stab me."

He sighed on relief, "Who's the guy that saved you?"

I shook my head, "I can't see his face because he's wearing a mask and cap."

But his eyes... It's so calmly to stare on his eyes.

"How about the stranger that was about to stab you? Did you see the face?"

I shook my head, "I didn't. He's also wearing a mask and cap."

"You should be careful next time, good thing there's a guy who's ready to save you." He turned around and continued doing whatever he's doing.

I stood up, "I'll just go and change." He nodded as I went to my room.

I close the door with my right foot and lay down on my bed, I should know that guy who saved me and the stranger who almost stab me.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

"We're already hungry, what took you so long?" Kyungsoo asked when I entered the kitchen.

"Sorry." I apologized, "Where's Kai?" I asked after putting the bags on the table.

"Room." I nodded and immediately went to Kai's room.

I knocked and went in, I saw him laying on his bed with the laptop on his lap, he's also wearing his eyeglasses.

I closed the door and sat on his bed, "Kai," I called him.

"Mmm?" He asked without looking at me.

"Chanyeol almost got stab." He stopped and looked at me with his widened eyes.

"What?!" He asked.

"Suga... It's Suga, I saw him talking to Chanyeol on the street and suddenly took out a knife. Good thing, I punched him before he could do something to Chanyeol."

"Did Chanyeol recognize you?"

I shook my head, "I made sure that I'm wearing my cap and mask."

"How about Suga?"

I shook my head, "Chanyeol didn't recognize him too, he's wearing mask and cap. But I know him and his friends too much."

"We should keep Chanyeol near us." I nodded, agreeing on what he have said.

"What are you going to do now?"