제 06 장

Park Jimin: 애들아 [Guys]~

Park Jimin: 언제는 우리가 만날까 [When are we meeting]?

Kim Taehyung: 어 [Oh]? 지금 만나서 [I met you]

Park Jimin: 😞 태형아 넌 왜 그래 [Taehyung-ah why are you like that]?

Kim Taehyung: 뭔지 [What]? I'm right beside you

Park Jimin: 알아 [I know].

Park Jimin: I'm asking Aera and you when are we meeting for the group project.

Kim Taehyung: Oh! I didn't realise this is a group chat.

Kim Taehyung: 창피해 진짜 [Really embarrassing] 😳😱

Kang Aera: 😂🤣

Kang Aera: 너무 웃겨 [So funny]

Park Jimin: 🤦‍♂️

Kang Aera: 내일 만날까 [Want to meet tomorrow]?

Park Jimin: 응 좋아 [Yes good]

Kim Taehyung: 나도 [Me too]

Aera was chilling in a cafe with Soomi, drinking iced tea cause it's so hot outside.

"Why are you smiling to yourself?" Soomi teased. "Let me guess... Jimin?"

Aera smiled, shaking her head. "Nope, it's Jimin and Taehyung. They're so cute though." She said emphasizing the and.

She showed Soomi their conversation.  "I like seeing them together, I'm starting to ship them." She laughed.

Soomi raised her eyebrows at Aera, surprised. "Then what about you?"

Aera shrugged, "I'll ship myself with myself. Jimin won't be interested in me anyways, I'm not his type remember? But I'm not shipping them romantically, I just really like their friendship."

Aera stirred her drink feeling down at the fact that her feelings won't be reciprocated.

어떻게 [What to do]? That's life. She sighed.

"I ship myself with Hoseok Oppa," Soomi grinned.

Aera raised her eyebrows at her friend. She knew Soomi found Hoseok cute but Soomi didn't say anything about liking him.

"아까 호석 오빠는 우연히 만났어 [I bumped into Hoseok Oppa earlier]. And he asked for my number!" Soomi shrieked.

"What? And you're telling me this now? Girl, you should have told me the moment we met! And you didn't even tell me you like him." Aera reprimanded.

Soomi laughed and filled Aera in on how Hoseok asked for her number. Aera was happy for her friend but at the same time she was slightly jealous.

Soomi is feminine, her sweet attitude and ways usually catch guys attention, Aera usually notice guys staring at Soomi.

While Aera was not boyish, she has more of a rougher and edgier side to her which boys don't usually like.

Always the friend, never the girlfriend. She tell herself.

The door chimed as someone entered the cafe.

"Guess who just walked in?" Soomi asked.

Aera tilt her head, "Hoseok Oppa?" She guessed just cause they were talking about him.