제 16 장

Jimin sat on the floor of the living room eating ice cream while watching the webtoon on his ipad.

"박지민이 뭐해 [Park Jimini what are you doing]? 놀아줘 [Play with me]!" Hoseok sat beside him, patting Jimin's hair.

"왜 [Why]? 소미는 없어 [There's no Soomi]?"

"우와 넌 진짜 너무하다 [Wow you are really too much]!!" Hoseok smacked Jimin's head. Jimin rub his head, pouting. "난 그렇게 아니라고 야 인마 [I'm not like that, you punk]."

"아이씨 [Aish]! 당연히 장난이지 [Of course I was joking]."

Hoseok pout, glaring at Jimin. Feeling guilty he was about to make cute faces at his Hyung when suddenly someone smack him from behind. "하지마 [Don't do that]!!"

Shocked, Jimin turned around to see Jin standing behind him.

"Hyung, what did I do and when did you come?"

"I was here the whole time, dummy." Jin shook his head at Jimin. "We all know what you were going to do so don't do it."

Sitting beside Jimin, Jin looked around the empty room. "Where's the rest?"

Jimin shrugged his shoulders.

"Yoongi Hyung is probably sleeping, Namjoon might be listening to music somewhere. I don't know bout Taehyung and Jungkook and haven't seen the girls either." Hoseok answered.

Hoseok leaned closer, "speaking of the girls... what do you think of them?"

"Sunny? I've known her for a few years now since this dumny introduced her. She's pretty, cute and all but I seriously think there's something wrong with her." Jin said as he ate some of the ice cream.

"Like there was this one time I heard her talking to herself- 여러분 안녕하세요 [Hello everyone], welcome back to my channel

"Like there was this one time I heard her talking to herself- 여러분 안녕하세요 [Hello everyone], welcome back to my channel. But there wasn't anyone there." He continued to eat few more scoops of the ice cream as he imitates Sunny.

Jimin stared at him, "Don't you think you're being too much? You do know you're talking about my cousin? And Hyung you are eating a lot of that ice cream." He said monotonous.

" He said monotonous