제 13 장

Aera and Soomi boarded the mini bus, feeling nervous yet excited for the trip.

"Hi!!" The boys greeted.

Jimin notice how Aera awkwardly stood there smiling at the boys... And trying not to look at him.

Aera felt uncomfortable to look him in the eye eversince bumping into him and Seulgi.

Not that she can easily look at him in the eyes before but now it's just worst.

If Jimin and Seulgi was a thing, then it's best for her to not get closer especially since Seulgi has warned her.

Not that she's afraid of her, she just don't want to be caught in a drama.

Jimin leaves her confused. She don't understand why he kept insisting on sending her when he's with Seulgi.

It's not like he likes her.

She's not his type.

And doesn't he already have a girlfriend? That Sunny girl from cafe.

Aera shook her head. It is really none of her business who he is with.

Beside her, Soomi smiled sweetly at everyone but her eyes lit up when she saw Hoseok.

"There's no sitting arrangement, sit anywhere. Soomi-" Hoseok tap the seat beside him.

Soomi's cheeks flushed. "I think I'll just sit with Aera."

The boys laughed at Hoseok as he slumped back into the seat, embarrased.

"민망하다 진짜 [Really embarrassing]!"  Namjoon laughed making Hoseok slump deeper into his seat

The girls sat right at the front. Aera silently told Soomi to sit with Hoseok but she kept shaking her head.

They started the journey smoothly, with Seokjin walking up the aile to offer them a bunch of snacks.

Apparently they have brought along a whole bunch of snacks just for the bus trip.

A massive bunch actually.

Hoseok who was sitting on the three seater at the end. 

"So Aera, heard you had to do group projects with these monkeys?" He nodded towards Jimin and Taehyung.

"Ah! Hyung!"