제 11 장

"Oppa!" Aera called out at the two men approaching.

They smiled and waved.

Both of them are gorgeous with baby face, one being taller yet younger clad in white long sleeve looking casual while the other clad in a grey t-shirt and navy blue blazer looking extremely smart.

The elder Oppa grinned and pulled her into a hug. Taking a step back, he stare at her and ruffle her hair.

Aera giggled.

She barely giggle! Jimin cocked his eyebrows.

The other men leaned forward to pinch her cheeks but his hands were slapped away by Aera.

They both laughed.

"오랜만이야 [Long time no see]," Aera said smiling up the two men.

"The last time I met you... you were short. Now... you're still short." Byungwoo, the taller guy teased.

"Ya!" She shouted and punched him on the arm.

Jimin watched as Byungwoo wrap his arms around Aera casually, wondering if the guy was her boyfriend.

He found himself outside the restaurant he followed them to. I'm sorry sir but reservations only.

That's what the dude said.

And now Jimin look like a fool standing awkwardly outside the restaurant as passerbys walk by him.

Noticing the convenient store nearby. He bought himself a butter honey chips and a coke and sat outside. He will just have to wait till she finish. It won't take long. Right?

A movement in the restaurant window caught his eyes. Aera sat with chopsticks in hand as she spoke to the two men.

She laughed, throwing herself back in the chair while clapping hard.

She look like a sea lion.

Jimin has never seen her laugh this hard. Most of the time she would burst out laughing with her head tilted back and hand covering her mouth.

She resembles a normal girl then.

Aera leaned forward, tilting her head and fluttering her eyes at the men. Either she purposely aim to annoy them or something is in her eyes.

Jimin thoughts trailed to the men. Wondering who exactly are they to her.

Normal friends? Her brothers? A boyfriend and his best friend? If it happen to be that one of them is the boyfriend, who is it?

설마... if any one them happens to be her boyfriend then liking me was a lie? Unless I'm a forbidden love?

Jimin cringed at himself. He sound dramatic.

He needed answers.

He took out his phone and dialed.

"어 왜? [Yes why?]" the caller asked the moment the line got through.

Jimin didn't even bother to start with formalities. "Does Aera have a brother?"

"Huh? No. Why?"

"You sure about that, Taehyung?" His eyes still on her while munching on his chips.

"From what I know. No. Why are you asking?" Taehyung's voice was hesitant. Thousands of questions running through his head.

"Nothing." with that Jimin ended his call but not before he heard Taehyung calling out to him.