제 19 장

"Those who has dyed hair, put it down." Sunny said randomly.

"갑자기 [Suddenly]?" Yoongi asked.

"야 [Ya]! Let's redo it." Namjoon said.

They were all sitting in a circle around the campfire. On Jimin's right was Taehyung, next to him was Aera then Soomi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jin, Jungkook and Sunny who was on Jimin's left.

They started off with chatting to playing games.

Some of them were already slightly tipsy. Especially Aera who was sitting crossed legged and leaning her head against Soomi.

She was wearing a mocha coloured long sleeve Henley top with a black drawstring shorts and had a throw blanket thrown around her shoulders to block out the cold.

"Okay, we'll start with Jimin

"Okay, we'll start with Jimin." Taehyung said snapping him out of his daze.

Taehyung cock his eyebrow at him, catching Jimin staring at Aera.

"Those wearing hoodie put it down." Jimin said, aiming for Taehyung. Taehyung put one finger down and smirked.

"Those who are small and cute, put it down." Taehyung said next, eyes still on Jimin.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Aera! You need to put one finger down." Namjoon said.

Aera tilt her head in confusion and pout, pointing at Yoongi, "I'm small but not cute. Yoongi Oppa should put one down instead."

Yoongi laughed, looking baffled. "왜 갑자기 [Why suddenly]?".

"Aera-ah, I don't think you understand. Yoongi is not cute." Jin said softly, his face serious. Yoongi punched him.

"아니 [No]~" she whined. "Oppa is cute, I'm not." Tipsy Aera is extra stubborn.

"You are." Jimin said. Aera was shooting daggers at him then started laughing sarcastically.

"Coming from you? Lies."

Everyone became quiet as the atmosphere turned tense. Eyes shifting from Aera to Jimin and back to Aera again.

"Okay, I'll put it down if Aera does." Yoongi said, laughing awkwardly.

Without looking away from Jimin, Aera slowly put one finger down.

The tension fade away as they keep downing more soju and beer.

Jimin looked at Aera, he can't help himself. His eyes are just naturally drawn to her.

And Aera was looking at him too.

She smiled at him widely, her dimples deepening. His heart skip a beat.

Jimin smiled at her. His eyes apologetic. He wanted to get up and apologies for being such an ass, but he didn't. Aera tilt her head at him and giggled.