Meeting him (Holoform)

It was the next morning and you were out getting breakfast until you heard footsteps approaching so you hid. A tall man with silver hair stopped right in front of your hiding place, oblivious to you being there.

You noticed he didn't look too old despite the silver hair, so you thought he must have dyed it.

"Come out, I know you're in there somewhere fleshy." Megatron said in a deep voice yet calm voice.

You crawled out of your hiding spot and faced him. You tried your best not to show any fear.

"What are you doing out in this forest alone human?" Megatron asked you curiously.

"I-I live here, Sir." You said in a shaky voice.

"Why? Don't you humans always stay in groups?" He asked you, not understanding why you were all alone.

"No, I ran away from my home." You told him.

"I see." He said.

"Why are you here?" You asked him.

"I merely wanted to get away from my crew so I flew down to this mudball of a planet to clear my processor." Megatron said, not caring if you found out that he wasn't human.

"What, are you not human?" You asked him, noticing that he said 'processor' instead of 'mind'. 

"No, now come with me." Megatron said as he turned around and started walking.

You hesitated to go with him but you followed anyway. Besides, it's not like you had much to lose.