Knockout

It had been a couple of days since you and Megatron spark bonded and today you and Megatron were moving into a larger cave .

You helped Megatron get the energon cubes stacked in a corner and put a energon processor in another corner so you both could continue to stock up on energon .

After moving in you decided to take a walk in the forest while Megatron processed some energon .

Everything was quiet until you heard the sound of two engines so you hid behind a cluster of trees .

You peeked out and saw a cherry red sports car and a car that looked like a Vehicon .

Just then the two cars transformed and you saw it was Knockout and the femme Vehicon so you came out of hiding .

Stand down . Knockout said as he transformed his servo into a circular saw .

Knockout , it's me , Y/n . You said .

Knockout must have recognized your voice because he turned the circular saw back into his servo .

Y/n , why are you a Cybertroinian ? Knockout asked you .

You told Knockout what happened and after you told him he had a surprised look on his face .

You also told him that Megatron had changed and no longer wanted to conquer Earth or Cybertron and Knockout told you that he and the femme Vehicon joined the Autobots .

After a while Knockout checked your systems to make sure you were healthy and thankfully you were .

After a while longer of chatting you went back to your new home with Megatron and you both watched the sunset .

_______________________________________

RID Knockout

The femme Vehicon

The femme Vehicon