First steps

Today you were buffing your paint with a buffer Megatron had found a few days ago and so far you enjoyed the sensation .

Joltbreaker was playing with a large rubber ball that you had found floating in the river that you had cleaned up .

Right now Megatron was busy processing energon while you read something on a datapad and kept an optic on Joltbreaker .

Joltbreaker looked at you and wondered why neither you or Megatron was paying attention to him .

He also had seen you and Megatron stand up and walk around and he wanted to try walking too so Joltbreaker crawled over to a wall , pressed his servos on it and slowly stood up .

Once he was up Joltbreaker ever so carefully let go of the wall and stumbled a little as he walked over to where you were .

Joltbreaker almost made it to where you were but fell on his aft .

You heard a noise and saw that Joltbreaker had moved from where he was playing with the ball . What surprised you was Joltbreaker was trying to stand up so you set the datapad down and crouched down on your knees and held your servos out .

Come on Joltbreaker , come to carrier . You cooed .

Joltbreaker got up again and made his way to you . When he got to you he almost fell forwards but thankfully you had caught him .

Good job Joltbreaker , you took your first steps . You said while Joltbreaker gave you a big smile .

What's going on here ? Megatron asked you .

You set Joltbreaker down and he carefully walked over to Megatron . When he got to Megatron he held onto his leg and Megatron looked at Joltbreaker and then he looked at you .

He's walking ? Megatron asked with surprise .

Yes , he just started walking a few minutes ago . You replied .

I can't believe he's already walking , pretty soon he'll be transforming before you know it .

I know . You said as a few coolant tears escaped your optics .

Megatron picked Joltbreaker , came over to you and gave you a side hug and kissed your helm .