First word

Today you , Megatron and Joltbreaker were relaxing in a meadow that was in the middle of the forest where no one would see any of you .

Megatron was laying down in the grass with you while Joltbreaker sat in the grass next to you .

This is so nice to be able to relax where no one will find us . You said .

Yes , I must admit the sun feels rather.....nice against my armor . Megatron said .

Just then some kind of bug crawled onto your arm and Joltbreaker looked at it curiously .

That's a bug , Joltbreaker . You told him .

Joltbreaker continued to stare at the bug as it sat on your arm .

Bug ! Joltbreaker suddenly shouted and scared the bug away .

Both you and Megatron were surprised that Joltbreaker's first word was bug , you both were hoping his first word would be sire or carrier but Joltbreaker had other plans .

Bug , bug , bug , bug , bug ! Joltbreaker kept saying happily .

You couldn't help but smile at the slightly agitated look on Megatron's face as Joltbreaker kept saying bug .

Don't worry Megsy , he'll start learning other words before you know it . You reassured Megatron .

I hope your right . Megatron said .

You then kissed Megatron and he kissed you back as Joltbreaker started looking around you for more bugs .