Meeting him (Cybertronian)/He takes you

You followed the strange man to a clearing and saw a large jet parked.

"So, are you super rich or with the military?" You asked him curiously.

"Neither." Was all he said before he fizzled out.

"Hey, where did you go?" You asked, wondering where he went.

Suddenly, the jet transformed and you saw a giant robot looking down at you with red eyes.

You screamed as you started running to find a hiding place. Megatron grabbed you and you passed out while in his grip. He commed Soundwave for a groundbridge and he walked through to the bridge where everyone was waiting for him.

"Master, you have returned." Starscream said, but was clearly dissapointed.

Megatron only approached Starscream and he fell down and backed up.

"You are weak, Starscream." Was all Megatron said before he took you to the med bay.

Breakdown was buffing Knockout when Megatron entered and both mechs saw you in his palm. They looked and saw you in his palm.

"Lord Megatron, if I may ask, why do you have a human?" Knockout asked as he looked at you.

"She will be my pet, now when she wakes up scan her to make sure she's in good health." Megatron said as he carefully laid you on one of the counters before leaving

"Yes, lord Megatron." Knockout said as he waited for you to wake up.

~ Time skip to you waking up ~

You groaned and fluttered your E/c eyes open only to see a red robot with a white face.

"Wakey wakey, Doll." Knockout said in a seductive voice.

"W-where am I?" You asked, confused as you looked around.

"You're on the Nemesis. And I'm going to just give you a quick scan so lay still." Knockout said as he grabbed a scanner.

You did as he said as he scanned you with something that resembled an IPad. You were curious about how the IPad looking thing could scan you.

"Hm, it seems you're healthy enough." Knockout said after he scanned you a couple of times.

"So, who are you and who built you?" You asked the red robot.

"I'm Knockout, the medic on this ship and this is Breakdown, my assistant." Knockout said, gesturing to Breakdown.

"Wait, so he's your nurse?" You asked as you started laughing a little.

"I am NOT a nurse!" Breakdown said as he blushed a little.

You couldn't help but giggle a little when you saw a faint blue blush on Breakdown's face. You thought it was cute.

"And no one 'built' us. We are what you humans call 'aliens', but our race are called Cybertronians." Knockout informed you.

"That would explain your size then." You said as the silver and purple Cybertronian from earlier walked through the door.

"Well Knockout, how is the human?" Megatron asked Knockout.

"She is in excellent health, Lord Megatron." Knockout replied.

Megatron gently grabbed you and left the med bay. He went to sit on his throne with you on the arm rest.

"So human, how are you feeling?" Megatron asked you.

"Good I guess. By the way what is your name exactly?" You quietly asked him.

"You may call me Megatron." He said.

"My name is Y/n." You told him.

Megatron only hummed in response and started ordering the other boys around.