You spend a day with Prediking

Today you had decided to spend the day with Prediking since Knockout was giving Megatron a checkup .

Once you got to Prediking's kennel you saw him laying down like he was bored .

Hey Prediking , how are you today ? You asked the Predicon King .

Prediking transformed and carefully picked you up in his servo .

I suppose alright , although it gets boring just staying on the Nemesis most of the time . Prediking said .

So , since Megatron is busy can we maybe take a flight down to Earth ? You asked Prediking .

Prediking carefully set you down and transformed and you climbed onto his back and held on tight .

Prediking soon took flight and your hair was flying in the wind . You couldn't believe that you were actually flying on the back of a Predicon but you were having the best time of your life .

Prediking soon landed in a forest far away from humans so he transformed and held you in his servo .

Wow , that was so cool , thanks for letting me ride on your back . You said to Prediking .

You are most welcome Y/n , I quite enjoyed the flight . Prediking replied .

Prediking soon found a lake in the forest and set you down next to it .

Oh , it's so beautiful . You whispered .

I thought you would like it , I found it during one of my nightly flights . Prediking told you .

You and Prediking spent the day in the forest and when evening came Prediking flew back to the Nemesis with you and went back to his kennel and you slid off his back .

After a few minutes Megatron and Shockwave came into Prediking's kennel and saw you asleep next to him .

Shockwave went back to his lab while Megatron gently picked you up and carried you to his berthroom .

When Megatron got to his room he laid you on your bed and then he went to go recharge .

_______________________________________

The lake