He meets the sparkling

It had been a few hours since you found Joltbreaker and so far you managed to get him to take a nap .

Megatron had just walked into the cave and saw something in your arms .

What have you found Y/n ? Megatron asked curiously .

It's a.......it's a sparkling Megatron . You said nervously .

I didn't know that you were carrying . Megatron said in surprise .

I wasn't , I found him in a pod . You told Megatron and handed him the note .

Megatron took the note and read it and then looked at Joltbreaker .

Well , can we keep him ? You asked Megatron .

I don't see why not , after all both of his creators are offline . Megatron said .

Just then Joltbreaker woke up and looked at Megatron with big , red optics and stared at him .

Are you sure he isn't infected ? Megatron asked you .

I don't really know if he is or not . You said .

You then handed Joltbreaker to Megatron who carefully looked for any signs of the Cybernetic Plague , thankfully Joltbreaker wasn't infected .

I will need to make some low grade energon and we'll need to figure out how to feed him . Megatron said .

I'm so glad you're letting him stay . You said happily .

Joltbreaker found one of Megatron's digits and started chewing on it and Megatron handed him back to you so he could go process some low grade energon for Joltbreaker .

After a while Megatron had finished and poured the energon into a sack that you had found and poked a tiny hole in it so Joltbreaker could suckle from it .

Megatron handed you the sack and soon Joltbreaker was getting the nourishment he would need to stay online .

After you fed Joltbreaker you handed him to Megatron so you could get yourself some energon .

After a while you all went into recharge with Joltbreaker recharging on your chassis .