You get an injury

Today you were on the second floor of your home in Megatron's closet trying to swat a fly that had somehow gotten on the Nemesis .

You weren't watching what you were doing and fell off the side where there was no barrier and you fell on the floor and screamed in pain .

Since Soundwave had hidden cameras in every room he quickly checked the one in Megatron's room and saw you laying on the floor .

Soundwave sent Lazerbeak to get you to the med bay .

Once Lazerbeak got you to the med bay Knockout saw him lay you down on the counter .

Lazerbeak flew out the med bay door and Knockout did a scan on you and saw that you had a fractured arm .

Knockout grabbed the human medical supplies , activated his holoform , fixed your arm and put a cast on it .

Knockout comed Megatron to come to the med bay .

Once Megatron saw you laying on a counter with a cast on your left arm he wasn't too happy .

Knockout explained what had happened and told Megatron that he would need to help you out around your home .

Megatron had 5t3v3 put up barriers in your home so you wouldn't fall out again but so he could still reach in so you could sit on his servo .

Megatron took you back to his room , carefully laid you on your bed then activated his holoform so he could sit on your bed until you woke up .

You woke up a few minutes later and felt a sharp pain in your left arm .

What happened ? The last thing I remember was falling .

You fell and fractured your left arm . Megatron told you .

Great , things are going to be harder now .

I will assist you when I have time off until you recover . Megatron told you .

You looked at the white cast and realized it looked too blank and boring .

Megatron , can you grab that marker off of my dresser ? You asked .

Megatron went over and grabbed the F/c marker .

Now please sign your name on my cast .

Why ? Is this yet another human custom ? Megatron asked as he signed his name on your cast .

Yes , it is . You told him .

You and Megatron spent the rest of the evening talking and him helping you make dinner .