First kiss

Today had been a slow day for the Decepticons so Megatron had you sit on the armrest of his throne .

You hadn't seen too many of the Vehicons or anyone else exept Soundwave who still had to work even on slow days .

Right now you got to watch the sun setting through the windows in the bridge .

Megatron activated his holoform and sat next to you and you leaned your head on his shoulder and blushed .

What is on your mind Y/n ? Megatron asked you out of curiosity .

I.....well we're dating ? Right Megatron ? You asked him .

Yes Y/n , we are . Megatron told you .

W-well......t-there's something I've wanted to try for a while . You said nervously .

And what might that be ? Asked Megatron .

I.....I......w-well......I would like to.......to k-kiss you . You whispered .

What was that , I couldn't hear you . Megatron said with a smirk .

I-I want to kiss you . You said a little louder .

Megatron cupped your face in his large hands and pressed his slightly chapped lips to yours .

You felt as though a thousand butterflies were flying around in your stomach when Megatron kissed you .

You both pulled away for air and you soon pulled him in for another kiss .

Megatron couldn't believe that kissing a human could feel so good , it was like all the things he had been worrying about left him as soon as his lips met smooth lips .

You both continued to kiss for a few more minutes before you both continued to watch the sunset .

After the sun had set Megatron deactivated his holoform and laid you on your bed so you could sleep and he went to go recharge .