Meeting Kickback

Today was the day you and Megatron would meet Kickback so you tidied up around the cave and Megatron made energon candy .

Soon Joltbreaker came back with a Cybertroinian green Cybertroinian with a slim frame and..... antennae ?

Carrier , sire , this is Kickback . Joltbreaker said .

Hey , you're , you're Megatron , the former leader of the Decepticons . Kickback said in awe .

Yes , and you must be Kickback . Megatron said as he shook Kickback's servo .

It's an honor to meet you sir . Kickback told Megatron .

And you must me Y/n , it's a pleasure to meet you too . Kickback said as he turned to you .

It's nice to meet you too Kickback . You told Kickback .

Hey Kickback , would you like to try some energon candy ? Joltbreaker asked Kickback with a slight blush .

Don't mind if I do . Kickback said as he picked up a piece of energon candy and ate it .

Mmm , this is quite tasty . Kickback said .

You and Megatron asked Kickback plenty of questions and he answered them all as best he could .

After a few hours Kickback had to go back to his home so Joltbreaker walked him home and kissed him goodnight and then returned home .

Joltbreaker said goodnight and went to go recharge .

You know Y/n , Kickback reminds me of someone . Megatron said .

Yeah , he kinda reminds me of someone too but I can't quite think who it is . You said .

You and Megatron went back to your shared berth , kissed each other and then went into recharge .

_______________________________________

Kickback