He gets jealous

Today you were hanging out with Knockout in the med bay since you were bored and Knockout wanted someone to hang out with .

Knockout was telling you about the femme Vehicon again and you were talking about your recent date with Megatron .

After a while however you decided to teach Knockout how to slow dance .

Knockout activated his holoform and you played a few songs on your mini datapad .

You and Knockout were having a great time during the dancing lesson and you told Knockout that he was doing great for his first time slow dancing , exept for the few times he accidentally stepped on your feet during the first song .

After a while you both stopped when Megatron walked into the med bay and saw you and Knockout dancing .

What are you doing with my femme ? Megatron asked Knockout in a very angry tone .

S-she was only teaching me how to slow dance . Knockout said in a nervous tone .

Well don't do it again or else you won't ever have a perfect paint job ever again ! Megatron said as he picked you up and headed to his room .

When he got to his berthroom he set you down in your bedroom , activated his holoform and cuddled you on your bed .

I really was only teaching him Megatron . You said .

If you say so but I don't want him or any other mech to hold you like that . Megatron said .

The rest of the evening Megatron followed you closely almost everywhere you went .