Halloween

Today was finally Halloween according to your datapad and you had Knockout go out and get a couple of costumes. When you told Knockout to look for Frankenstein and Frankenstein's bride costumes he was happy to help since he had watched Frankenstein and knew that they would be the perfect costumes for you and Megatron. When he brought you the costumes you put your costume on. Soon, Megatron came back to his berthroom and activated his holoform and saw you in your costume.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Megatron asked as he activated his holoform in your room and looked you over.

"A costume. Since it's Halloween I figured we could go trick or treating, after all you're never too old for candy. Now here's your costume so now you can dress up." You told him as you pushed him into your bathroom and handed him his costume.

"And what makes you think that I would do something like dress up?" Megatron asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Because you're the one who wanted a human, so now you can deal with it." You sassed.

Megatron took the costume and went into your bathroom. He reluctantly got his costume on and walked out of the bathroom.

"You look great, now let's go." You said as practically dragged Megatron down the stairs and to where Soundwave and Knockout were waiting.

Megatron allowed you to drag him to the control room, wanting to know where you were going to take him.

"Alright Soundwave, bridge us to R/t." You told Soundwave politely.

Soundwave opened the groundbridge and Knockout transformed and you and Megatron got in. After Knockout drove through the groundbridge you and Megatron got out and you taught him how to go trick or treating. Megatron liked trick or treating, especially the trick part.

              __________________________

Knockout commed for a groundbridge after you and Megatron got back in and Knockout drove through. You and Megatron got out of Knockout so he could transform and you went to go put your candy in your kitchen before rejoining the other Decepticons to watch some old Halloween movies. You had noticed that Megatron was still in his holoform during the movies and enjoying the sour candy that he got. After the movies were done Megatron took off his costume and deactivated his holoform. You got out of your costume, did your nightly routine and went to bed while Megatron was recharging.
_______________________________________
You're costumes

_______________________________________You're costumes