You find something out

BTW , Breakdown is still alive in this book .
_______________________________________

You had just woken up and saw Megatron by your side fast asleep so you decided to get dressed and do your morning routine .

While you were getting dressed you
started to feel sick to your stomach .

After a while the sick feeling went away and you continued your morning routine .

After you got done you kissed Megatron and he woke up .

Good morning Megsy , did you sleep well ? You asked Megatron .

Yes , I slept very well after what we did last night . Megatron said with a smirk .

You blushed as Megatron kissed you .

After a while Megatron deactivated his holoform and went off to go see how Soundwave was .

You couldn't believe that Soundwave had actually gotten captured by the Autobots .

Steve soon came into Megatron's berthroom to keep you company but instead you had him take you to where Knockout was .

Steve walked into a room you had never seen before and you saw both Knockout and Ratchet .

Steve set you down on a table and quietly left .

Ratchet , what's going on ? You whispered to Ratchet .

Y/n , Megatron intends on Cyberforming Earth . Ratchet whispered back .

The sick feeling returned only it was ten times worse after Ratchet told you what Megatron was going to do to the Earth .

Ratchet , please , you Autobots have to stop them . You whispered to Ratchet again .

Knockout then turned to Ratchet and asked if he had everything he needed and he said yes and thank you .

Knockout was surprised from the unexpected thank you and you could tell that he wasn't sure what to do so he said you're welcome quickly .

Knockout then saw you waiting for him .

How did you get in here Y/n ? Knockout asked you .

I need you to scan me . You told Knockout in a serious tone .

Knockout then gently picked you up and carried you to the med bay .

Hey Y/n , what's up ? Breakdown asked you .

I need a scan . You told him .

Knockout asked you to lay down and he did a couple of scans with a datapad .

Well , is there something wrong ? You asked .

Well Y/n , you have something called "the stomach flu" Knockout told you .

Oh , but why did you do another scan ? You asked Knockout .

Well.....that other scan was to see if you were sparked . Knockout told you .

And ? You asked .

Y/n , apparently you are......infertile . Knockout told you .

Oh , I didn't know . You said quietly .

Were you planning on carrying ? Knockout asked you .

I was considering it . You told him .

Knockout took you back to Megatron's berthroom so you could wait for him to come back , in the mean time you couldn't help but hope that the Autobots could save Earth and how to tell Megatron that you couldn't get pregnant .