Your birthday

Today was your birthday and Megatron wasn't anywhere to be seen but when you arrived in your kitchen you saw some warm eggs and bacon on the table with a piece of paper .

You ate the breakfast then read the note and you found out that it must be some kind of scavenger hunt .

I fly and breath fire and I am very loyal to those who deserve it .

You left to go to Prediking's kennel to see if Megatron was there .

Hey Prediking , is there a note in here ? You asked the Predicon King .

Prediking transformed so he could talk to you .

Yes , there is . Prediking told you as he handed you the note and you read it .

Medics are red , wreckers are blue , there are two friends who wish to say happy birthday to you .

Prediking wished you a happy birthday before you left to go to the med bay .

Once you got there the femme Vehicon that you had met during New Year's Eve helped you get in the med bay .

Happy birthday Y/n . Knockout and Breakdown said at the same time .

Thanks . Is there a note in here ? You asked them .

Yes , here you go . Knockout said as he handed you the note .

I look very feminine and even wear heels but I'm a mech

I think this one is talking about Starscream . You said .

The femme sent you on your way before Knockout pulled her in for a kiss .

You went to Starscream's room next , thankfully the door was open .

Starscream , are you in here ? You asked .

Yes , here's the note your looking for . Starscream said as he bent over and handed you the note .

Actions speak louder than words

You instantly knew that Soundwave had the next note .

Thanks Starscream , see you later .

You went to Soundwave's room and he opened the door when you knocked .

Lazerbeak flew down to the floor and you got on the minicon who followed Soundwave to the bridge .

When you got there you saw Megatron , Starscream , Knockout , Breakdown , the femme Vehicon , Prediking and Steve in their holoforms .

Once Lazerbeak landed you got off and thanked him for the ride and Soundwave activated his holoform .

You saw some presents on the floor next to a table with a birthday cake .

Apparently Knockout must have done some research on human holidays and told the other Decepticons about birthdays and Soundwave probably somehow found out when your birthday was .

Thank you all so much . You told them .

You opened your presents and you all ate cake .

After the party you thanked everyone and  Megatron carried you and the things you had gotten back to his berthroom .

He set you in your room , activated his holoform and brought you the presents he had gotten you .

One of them were kaleidoscope roses and the second was a silver and purple bracelet .

You put the roses in a vase and put the bracelet on your wrist .

Thank you so much Megatron , today was absolutely amazing .

You are welcome Y/n . Megatron told you .

You both stayed up talking until you both fell asleep on your bed .

_______________________________________

The cake

The roses and bracelet