The end of the war

Today was the day that Megatron was going to Cyberform Earth , you were given access to a camera that was streaming live where the Omega Lock was .

You couldn't believe that the Nemesis was in space , thankfully Megatron had installed a device that kept the oxygen in his berthroom .

You were extremely sad that the Earth was going to be Cyberformed , until you found out the Autobots were trying to stop the Decepticons .

You had seen Miko shove Soundwave into the Shadow Zone .

Then you saw the fight at the Omega Lock and you cried when Megatron killed Bumblebee and you saw him fall into the Cybermatter .

Then after a few minutes you saw the scout rise from the Cybermatter and stab Megatron through his spark and you knew that Megatron was dead when he fell towards Earth .

Bumblebee then helped Optimus up so he wouldn't fall .

Then the speakers came on .

; This is Optimus Prime to all units , Megatron is no more ;

You couldn't help but be happy that Earth wouldn't be Cyberformed but you were also extremely sad that Megatron had to be killed in the process .

The Autobots had taken over the Nemesis and soon Bumblebee had found Megatron's berthroom and you saw him .

Hey Bee . You said in a quiet voice .

Hi Y/n , long time no see . Bumblebee said .

Bumblebee , you got your voice back . You said .

Yep , the Cybermatter did something to restore my voice box and I'm able to talk again . Bumblebee said cheerfully .

Bumblebee and the other Autobots brought you back to Earth and helped you move your home from Megatron's closet and into a building that the Military wasn't using .

Afterwards the Autobots let Jack , Miko , Raf and you come with them to see them revive Cybertron .

You saw the dead planet come back to life , you would have never imagined that you would get to see another planet come back to life after millions of years of being dead .

Ah , what luster . Knockout said .

Everyone stared at him .

What , I'm joining the winning team . Knockout said right before Miko punched him .

You all then saw Prediking fly away and then you all return to Earth after a while longer .