When you make a new friend

You were alone in Megatron's room yet again while he was out doing something with an energon mine. You heard the door open and you thought Megatron was back, but instead you saw a Vehicon.

"Where are you, human?" 5t3v3 asked as he looked around Megatron's berthroom.

"Um, I'm right here." You said as you stood next to his ped.

"Oh, Lord Megatron told me to keep you company." Steve said, kneeling down so that he could get a better look at you.

"Okay, so do you have a name?" You asked him curiously.

"Yes, my name is 5t3v3." 5t3v3 told you.

"Hold on a few seconds." You grabbed a piece of paper and a pen and wrote his name down then you turned the numbers into letters and got Steve.

5t3v3 watched you and wondered what you were doing. He wasn't sure exactly what you were doing, but he wanted to find out.

"Can I call you Steve?" You asked him curiously.

"Sure, I never had a name before thank you, human." Steve said, liking his new name.

"My name is Y/n." You politely told him. 

"Well then, thank you, Y/n." Steve said, using your name.

"You're welcome." You said, a smile appearing on your face.

Steve activated his holoform and you both sat at your kitchen table talking and asking each other questions. After a few hours Megatron walked through the door and dismissed Steve for the day.

"I see you and 5t3v3 got along well." Megatron said with a slightly jealous tone. 

"Yes, I got to learn some things about you guys and he got to learn some things about humans." You said happily.

"That's good, I suppose." Megatron said, feeling slightly jealous.

You got ready for bed and Megatron went to his berth to recharge. He didn't know why he was jealous, but he shrugged it off as nothing. You were so happy that you made a new friend.