When he shrinks

Today had been another boring day on the Nemesis, that is until Steve walked through the door.

"Hey Steve, I'm so glad you're here." You said as you saw the friendly Vehicon.

"Hi Y/n, it's nice to see you too. I brought you something." Steve said as he knelt down.

"What is it?" You asked him curiously.

"It's Megatron." He told you.

"But I don't see him." You said, looking around.

"That's because he accidentally got shrunk by the shrink ray that Shockwave was working on. Shockwave told me to bring him to you until Shockwave fixes the shrink ray." Steve said, explaining the situation to you.

"Okay, I'll look after him." You said.

Steve handed you Megatron who was only about three inches tall. You and Steve talked a little while then he had to leave.

"Well human, don't think that just because I'm smaller than you means that you're in charge." Megatron said angrily, his voice sounding like a Smurfs'.

"Um... Okay." You said awkwardly.

You couldn't believe that Megatron could fit right in your hand. You tried tickling him only to find out that he wasn't ticklish. Then you took him around your home and took pictures of him so you could always remember about the day that the mighty leader of the Decepticons had shrunk. After a while you were doing some cleaning around your kitchen with Megatron on your shoulder. Soon enough Steve came back in and unfortunately Megatron slipped off your shoulder and slid down the front of your shirt .

You had felt something cold slide down your shirt and you started fanning your shirt and hopping around as if a bug had gone down your shirt.

"Ack! Get the fuck out of my shirt, Megaperv!" You yelped as you hopped around and looked down the front of your shirt.

Soon Megatron landed on the floor and you picked him up and saw him smirking. You glared at him and handed him back to Steve who took him to Shockwave. After a while longer Megatron had come back but thankfully he was his normal size.

"We will never speak of this ever again." Megatron saId awkwardly.

"Y-yeah, it's best that no one finds out." You said, agreeing with him.