Next stop : Cybertron

It had been nearly one thousand Earth years since you had become Cybertroinian and you and Megatron had heard that Cybertron had a new council .

Kickbreaker was already almost two years old in Cybertroinian years and growing up quickly .

Megatron wanted to go back to Cybertron and he wanted to bring you with him so he talked to the Autobots and they had told him that the council on Cybertron would decide if he could return or not .

Optimus soon contacted Megatron saying that the council wanted to speak with him so he agreed that he would go to Cybertron for a couple of days so the council could decide whether to let him return or not .

Megatron told you that he would be gone for a couple of days so you decided to stay with Joltbreaker and Kickback for the days he would be gone .

Kickbreaker was exited to hear that you would be staying with her and her creators for a couple of days .

Megatron went Cybertron and spoke with the council and they decided to allow him to return with you to live on Cybertron .

Megatron returned to Earth and told you the good news and you were happy that you and Megatron could live on Cybertron .

Joltbreaker didn't want to be separated from you or Megatron so he told Kickback that they would move to Cybertron as well .

You , Megatron , Joltbreaker , Kickback and Kickbreaker were at the spacebridge and Megatron turned it on and the five of you went through and arrived on Cybertron .

Optimus let you five stay at his home until you , Megatron and Joltbreaker could find jobs .