Your life on Cybertron

It had been a couple of months since you arrived on Cybertron and you and Megatron had finally gotten a house of your own .

Megatron had gotten an office job and you got a job at a daycare where you helped to take care of sparklings while their creators were at work .

Joltbreaker got a job as an officer while Kickback stayed at home with Kickbreaker .

Your job closed earlier than Megatron's so you went home and tidied up a little bit .

You had gotten to meet several other Cybertroinians around your new neighbourhood and made friends .

However you had to change your name from Y/n to Y/C/n so you could fit in normally but you still kept your human name as a nickname .

Just then you heard your front door open and you went to greet Megatron with a quick kiss .

How was work today ? You asked Megatron .

It was good . Megatron said .

That's good , today at my job there were a couple of sparklings who wanted to help me clean up a little so I let them . You said .

Sounds interesting . Megatron said .

You and Megatron quickly refueled and showered and then you both went out for your weekly date night .

You had come a long way with Megatron who ended up turning good after all and all because he chose to love a human .

                       ~ The End ~