Valentine's Day

Today was your least favorite day in the entire year , Valentine's Day .

When you were in Jr. High you had just discovered that boys were  cute but they only saw you as a friend .

In High School you had thought that someone would ask you out but no one did , they asked your friends out on dates and to prom and all that but they never took intrist in you , and the only guy who told you that you were pretty turned out to be gay .

By the time you turned eighteen you had given up on boys , that is until you met Megatron , but you didn't think he would have feelings for you .

So here you were moping around while everyone else was going about their usual day , except Knockout who was on a date with the femme Vehicon .

You spent the day wishing that at least one of your crushes had made the effort to ask you out on one date .

By the time you went to bed you noticed a banquet of purple roses and a large Hershey's Kiss sitting on your bed .

Megatron had heard from Knockout that Valentine's Day was the day to show the one you loved that you love them and Megatron did have a crush on you so he went out and got you a banquet of purple roses and chocolate .

When you saw the gifts on your bed you instantly knew Megatron had left them for you and you started smiling at the thought that Megatron possibly had a crush on you .

You put the roses in a vase of water and put the Hershey's Kiss on your nightstand so you could enjoy eating it in the morning .

That night you had wonderful dreams of Megatron making you his queen .

And doing other stuff with him in his holoform......
_______________________________________

The Hershey's Kiss

The roses