Joltbreaker's first creation day

It had officially been one year since you had found Joltbreaker , neither you or Megatron knew exactly when he had been sparked so you both agreed that you all would celebrate on the day you found him .

Right now Megatron was preparing the energon candies he had made while you kept Joltbreaker busy .

You had found some scrap medel laying around in the forest so you took it and managed to make a Cybertroinian sized set of building blocks out of them and then hid them where Joltbreaker couldn't find them before you gave them to him .

Once Megatron was done making the energon candies you brought Joltbreaker back to the cave and Megatron handed one to both you and Joltbreaker before he took one and ate it .

Mmm , this is really good , I had no idea that energon candy tasted so sweet . You said after you ate the sweet treat .

Joltbreaker licked his piece of candy and then popped the whole thing into his intake .

Mmm , yummy , tank you sire . Joltbreaker said .

You both are welcome , I knew you would love them . Megatron said .

Megatron set the tray of energon candies down and you handed Joltbreaker to him .

Once you came back you put the building blocks on the ground and Megatron carefully set Joltbreaker down and he looked at them and quickly figured out that he could stack them and knock them down .

Tank you carrier . Joltbreaker told you .

You're welcome sweetie . You said .

Just then a off colored groundbridge opened and Soundwave stepped out .

Hey Soundwave , it's good to see you again . You said to Soundwave .

Soundwave handed a Cybertroinian sized toy airplane .

Tank you Soundy . Joltbreaker said to Soundwave .

Megatron handed Soundwave an energon candy and he lifted his visor slightly to eat the energon and he nodded his helm as a thank you .

A while later Joltbreaker fell asleep and Soundwave went back to the shadow zone .

All the energon candies had been eaten and you carried Joltbreaker to your berth while Megatron put Joltbreaker's new toys in a bin he had found .

After a while longer you and Megatron kissed each other and then went into recharge .