Telling him

It had been a couple of hours since Knockout had scanned you and now the stomach flu was taking full effect .

After a couple of trips to your bathroom you were finally able to take a nap so you climbed into your bed and fell asleep .

It was night time when Megatron came back to see how you were doing so he activated his holoform and went straight to your bedroom where he saw you sleeping .

Megatron sat down on the bed next to you and placed a kiss on your cheek and your E/c eyes fluttered open .

Hey Megatron , it's about time you came back . You said in a sleepy voice .

What's wrong ? Megatron asked you .

I have the stomach flu . You told him .

Is there anything you need ? Megatron asked .

Yes , a glass of water please . You said .

Megatron got you a glass of water and you slowly drank it .

Megatron.....there's something else I need to tell you..... You said nervously .

Oh , and what would that be ? Megatron asked .

I had Knockout scan me earlier , that's how I found out that I have the stomach flu , but he also found out that......that I'm infertile . You told Megatron .

What is infertile ? Megatron asked you .

It means that I can't get pregnant or have kids . You told him .

That is alright Y/n , I still love you even if you are unable to conceive an heir for me . Megatron said as he carefully hugged you .

That night Megatron made you toast to eat and you both ate dinner in bed .