You both come back

After a week of being on your honeymoon you and Megatron packed up the suitcase and headed back to the Nemesis .

Once you both got back you climbed out of Megatron so he could transform .

Megatron then carefully picked you up and walked to the bridge .

Steve saw that you and Megatron were back but he decided to wait a while longer before he asked you how your honeymoon went .

Megatron unfortunately soon got a call and he had to leave but thankfully Steve said that he would keep you company .

Megatron went into his berthroom , kissed you on the head and gently placed you in your bedroom and set the suitcase next to you .

After Megatron had left Steve came into Megatron's berthroom , activated his holoform and sat at your kitchen table so you both could chat .

You told Steve about the activities that were at the hotel you and Megatron stayed at .

Then you explained what golf , swimming and badminton were .

After a few hours Steve left and Megatron returned .

Hey Megsy , how was your day ? You asked Megatron .

It was very....interesting . Megatron told you .

You couldn't help but feel like something was going to happen but you pushed that feeling aside and made dinner .

After dinner Megatron carried you to your bedroom and you both had a lot of "fun" that night .