Your time with the Autobots

You had been with the Autobots for almost two months and you had completely healed .

You had met Miko and she would not stop asking you questions about how you ended up getting hurt and stuff .

You got along with all the Autobots , exept Ultra Magnus who didn't like you at all .

You and Smokescreen got along really well and you both went out for a drive at least once a day and every place was different each time .

When Smokescreen had gotten a holoform you taught him how to cook and bake and lots of other things .

One day you , Smokescreen and Miko pulled a few pranks around the base and Ratchet wasn't happy , especially after he found out that Miko painted his favorite wrench pink and put glitter on it too .

You of course would hang out with Jack , Raf and the other Autobots .

But you still missed Megatron even after Optimus told you that the Decepticons wanted to Cyberform Earth .

              Megatron's P.O.V.

Y/n had been gone for nearly two Earth months and every day I missed her more and more .

I hope she can forgive me for getting angry and throwing her out of a groundbridge , I only wish I hadn't taken my anger out on her .

But soon I would get her back .