He tries cooking

It had been three days since Megatron had gotten you back , all your friends on the Nemesis had all come to visit you .

Today you had just gotten done with your morning routine and you were walking downstairs when you heard something in the kitchen .

When you got to the kitchen doorway you peeked in and saw Megatron boiling something on the stove .

You couldn't help but let your eyes wander over his holoform's body .

When Megatron was done with the stove you saw that he was making spaghetti noodles , unfortunately next he added M&M's , marshmallows , chocolate sauce and sprinkles .

You quickly went back up the stairs and pretended to come down the stairs as Megatron was coming out of the kitchen .

Ah Y/n , I have made something for you . Megatron said with a smile . Not a evil smile but a real one .

Oh , what have you made ? You asked Megatron as you both walked into the kitchen .

I have made dessert spaghetti . Megatron told you .

You both sat down at the table and you looked at the food Megatron had made .

You picked up your fork and twisted it in the noodles and tried it , it wasn't horrible but it wasn't exactly the tastiest thing you'd eaten .

It's....good , I like how the chocolate tastes with the noodles . You told him after you drank some water .

Megatron tasted some of the spaghetti he made and frowned as he swallowed .

It doesn't taste the way I thought it would . Megatron said .

But you made it and I think you did pretty good for your first time cooking , after all you didn't burn anything .

Later that day you gave Megatron some cooking lessons .