He meets little kids

You and Megatron were leaving the park to go to his alt mode when you saw two little boys .

You didn't see their parents anywhere so you went over to them .

The boy who was blowing bubbles saw you and the other one turned and saw you .

Hello there , where are your parents ? You asked them .

The boys looked around and saw that their parents weren't anywhere .

I don't know . Said one of the boys .

Don't worry , I'll help you find them . You told them .

Okay . They both said at once .

Who are you ? One boy asked you .

My name is Y/n . You told them .

Megatron saw you with the boys and came to see what you were doing .

My name is Brandon and this is my brother Braiden . The second boy told you .

You all soon started walking to a small group of people and a woman saw you and came over .

Hello , are these your kids ? You asked the woman .

Yes they are , thank you so much for bringing them here , I thought they had gotten lost .

No problem , my name is Y/n by the way .

The woman then introduced herself and you both talked for a few minutes before you and Megatron started going back to his alt mode .

What was that about ? Megatron asked you .

Well , those were children who had gotten lost and I helped them find their family . You told Megatron .

You and Megatron soon made your way back to the Nemesis . On the way back Megatron couldn't help but think of destroying the Earth might not be a good idea .