Christmas

It was finally Christmas Eve and you just finished wrapping Megatron's present. You had made a painting of him and it had just dried the night before. Steve brought you a box of decorations for a Christmas tree and today Breakdown was going to help you find the perfect tree. Megatron had heard you and Breakdown were going to find a tree and he didn't want you alone with any other mech except himself. Soundwave opened a groundbridge and Megatron, you and Breakdown went through and ended up in a forest.

The cold winter air was nice and refreshing compared to the air in the Nemesis. You couldn't help but admire the newly fallen snow. After walking around for a while you found the perfect tree and Breakdown, who was in holoform, chopped it down with an ax he found in the snow. After you all got back with the tree you and the Decepticons, who were all in their holoforms, decorated the tree. You explained what Christmas was and how it was celebrated and the Decepticons thought it was very strange that a fat jolly man would break in only to leave presents.

When it was dark, Megatron took you for a flight and you saw that the Decepticons decorated the outside of the Nemesis. It was an impressive sight, especially the giant reindeer on the top. Before bed you read the Christmas story and Twas the night before Christmas. After everyone, except for Megatron, had gone to bed, Megatron stayed with you for a little while longer before going to recharge

     ~ Time skip to Christmas morning ~ 

It was Christmas morning and you had told Megatron to activate his holoform when he woke up because you had something for him. You got dressed and waited by the tree, excited for the day. When Megatron woke up he activated his holoform, he sat next to you on the floor by the tree. You then noticed there were two presents instead of one under the Christmas tree; you had a feeling how the second gift got there, though. You gave Megatron his present and he unwrapped it.

His eyes widened when he saw the painting you made for him. He never expected you to be so talented. You noticed the slight smile appear on his face and hoped that he liked it.

"You made this?" Megatron questioned in surprise when he saw the painting of him.

"Yeah, I did. Do you like it?" You asked him shyly, feeling a little worried.

"I do. You are quite a talented human." Megatron commented as he studied the painting.

Your heart fluttered at Megatron's complaint; it was so unexpected. Megatron handed you a small purple box and you opened it. It was a beautiful necklace with a purple gem.

"Thank you so much, Megatron. It's beautiful." You quietly gasped as you took it out of the box.

"You are welcome, Y/n." Megatron told you softly.

You turned around and gave him the necklace, moving your hair to one side. 
Megatron helped you put the necklace on and you both started getting dinner ready after talking for a while and spending time together. The Decepticons had all come to eat Christmas dinner and you all talked about how your day had gone. After dinner and dessert everyone went to bed while you and Megatron watched your favorite Christmas movie.
_______________________________________

The pine tree forest and the Christmas tree