Chapter Fifteen:Chivalrous

"Perfect," Jacelyn said as she finished curling my brown locks into a half ponytail.

I thanked her as I stood up from the vanity table chair. Jacelyn got my dress from inside the closet and handed it to me, I swiftly wore the red dress and looked at myself in the full-length mirror.

"Hmm, not bad on the hair and makeup, Jacelyn," I complimented.

Jacelyn smirked, "I know," she said walking over to my closet. She brought out my high heels.

I thanked her once again and sat down on the vanity chair and put on my heels carefully since I had just painted my nails a dark shade of red.

"Let's do this, gosh I'm so excited," Jacelyn cheered.

Trust me I can tell, all throughout the two hours of getting me ready, she wouldn't stop rambling about how happy she is for me and Leonardo to finally go out and blah blah blah.

I once again stood up and sprayed myself with my Dior perfume before placing it back on the vanity table.

Suddenly, a sudden knock sounded throughout the room and Jacelyn smile grew even more.

"He's here, he's here," Jacelyn sang, she didn't even give me time to calm down first before she opened the door widely.

"Why hello Leo, such a pleasant surprise seeing you here," Jacelyn said, leaning against the door frame.

I couldn't see Leonardo because he was out of eyesight since Jacelyn was obstructing my view of him.

I heard Leonardo chuckle at Jacelyn's statement.

"It is indeed...is Avalon ready?" He asked and I felt my stomach clench.

You can do this.

There's nothing to be worried about, Leonardo is a great guy and very easy to talk to.

I quickly breathed in and out before walking towards Jacelyn and Leonardo's direction.

"Here she is," Jacelyn said smiling as she shifted a little to give me space at the door frame.

"Wow," Leonardo said breathlessly.

I blushed at his comment, he didn't look bad at all. With his blue button up shirt tucked into his black pants, the blue shirt's arms were rolled up to his elbow and the first two buttons of his shirt were unbuttoned.

"You look amazing, Avalon," he continued.

I smiled, "you don't look too bad yourself," I said, careful not to bite my lip so my red lipstick wouldn't come in contact with my teeth.

"These are for you," he said revealing a box of chocolates and a white lily from behind his back.

I smiled and was about to take them but Jacelyn snatched the box of chocolates and flowers from Leonardo's grip.

We both stared at her with confusion.

"What? I'm single and going to be alone tonight binge watching Meteor Garden on Netflix, let me at least have something to snack on," she pointed out.

"If you want, I can quickly go to the lounge and ask Ethan to stop by," Leonardo offered.

Jacelyn scoffed, "Nah, I'm good." She said as she opened the chocolate box and shoved one chocolate in her mouth.

"Umm, are you and Ethan doing okay?" I asked. I haven't really seen them talk since the whole big kiss thing.

Jacelyn shrugged, "I told him I'm not ready to be in a relationship just yet," she said.