Chapter Twenty Three:Famous

-Avalon POV-

"Amber, I'm so happy your parents finally allowed you to have your phone back," I exclaimed as I face timed her on my phone while I rested on my bed.

She smiled into the screen. "I know right? I got into a big fight with my brother and they pushed it to another week. My parents are the worst," she said and I chuckled.

"At least they didn't ship you off to a boarding school in a different continent," I said and she immediately tried to stiffen her laugh.

"I must say, your parents were quite extra on your punishment," she said and I nodded in agreement.

"Definitely, but it's only temporary," I stated.

"Oh," she said but then continued, "Did they say when you're coming back?" she said and I shook my head no.

"Not sure yet, but hopefully soon, I'm tired of this place," I said shifting my eyes to Jacelyn's bed, she was already in her class while I had a thirty-minute break before my next class.

"Well, I hope you made friends to at least keep in touch with though," she said, resting her back on her bed board.

I smiled. "Yeah, I've made about six friends so far," I said and she smirked.

"Oooh, any love interest out of any of them," she said and I bit my lip. I don't know why my mind immediately pictured Theo's face, I shook my head at that thought.

We're just friends, he doesn't even like me like that so there's no point in thinking anything further.

"Well...two are girls, two of the guys are dating both girls, one's just a friend, and the other one, we went on a date and then it turned out he was gay," I said, sighing.

She raised her eyebrow. "Gay? I know by that face when you said gay you don't mean gay as in happy, but gay as in liking the same sex gay," she stated and I nodded.

"Yes, the gay where you like the same sex," I said and she stared at me weirdly.

"Are you sure he isn't bi-sexual or something? I mean, if you went on a date with a girl and then was gay at that time, I would say he's bi and not fully gay," she said and I frowned.

"It doesn't matter anyway, Amber. I'm not going out with him anymore anyway," I said.

"Did he at least tell you his intentions as to why he did what he did?" She said and I snorted.

"No, I told him to never speak to me again," I said and she frowned.

"At least hear his point of view first, Avalon. Don't be stubborn," she said and I rolled my eyes.

"But besides him, I'm assuming you're not going to like anyone anymore," she said raising her eyebrow.

I sighed. "What's the point? I should have never gone on a date with him anyway because I'm not going to stay here permanently, so no, I'm not going to have a relationship with anyone at this school anymore, my main focus is to get the hell out of here while I can," I said. I terribly missed my home, my parents, Amber, school.

Wait, school...

"Amber, has Cameron tried any bullshit lately?" I exclaimed.

She laughed. "Avalon, her name is Chelsea, remember? And, well, she did say you're not in school because you got pregnant at the party and dropped out," she said sadly. My jaw almost hit the ground.

"But," Amber said before continuing, "I told everyone instead that you were at a fashion week in SoHo, and you would not be back for a while because you were also going to Rome, LA, Houston, and Manchester as well," she stated and I sighed, relieved.