0.3

0.3
[jaemin]

'i really don't wanna know,' i say when i see mark and donghyuck, both with swollen lips. mark just smirks when donghyuck flushes red. i shake my head. my single ass can't relate.

'hey guys.' i look up, seeing jeno and minsun standing there. with another girl, i hunk is minsuns friend. 'hey, how was your chemistry test?' i ask my friend. he sighs. 'bad, i think i'm going to fail this year,' he answers. i open my mouth, but close it when misnun starts talking. 'no your not, you have to study a bit more,' she says and puts her hand on his arm.

i prick my fork aggressively in my salad. this girl is annoying, she saw that i was going to say something. jeno didn't seem to notice as he talked with her. i feel a hand on my should and i flinch. 's-sorry, but your murdering your salad.' i look the girl next to me. it's minsuns friend, who doesn't look happy at all.

i laugh awkwardly and put my fork down. 'sorry, uhm, who are you?' the girl smiles sweetly. 'i'm hyun, i'm minsuns fiend,' she says. i nod, i thought so. 'you don't look so happy,' i say. the girl nods and sighs. 'i didn't really want to sit here, no offense you guys seem cool, but she and jeno doing all lovey dovey is nothing for me.' i nod, complete relating to her.

'same, it's getting annoying isn't it?' the girl nods. we both talk about our favorite things and the stupid teachers on this school until the bell rings.

'jaemin, is school over or do you have another class?' jeno asks. i shake my head. 'no, i'm done, you?' he also nods. 'uhm, can you help me study?' he asks. i nod. 'sure, i'm going to get my bag, i'll be right back.'

i walk to my locker and put all my books in it. i sigh when i close it. am i really going to do this? what if i'll regret it later on? even worse, what if he finds it gross. there is a possibility he will think that.

'you done?' i flinch when i hear the voice. i look up and see jeno smiling. i nod and together we walk out of the building.

'so, are you going to study or are you going to stare at the wall?' i ask. beginning to get frustrated at my friend. he sighs and shrugs. 'i don't know, i don't want to start.' i roll my eyes. 'you do know you got a bad grade for chemistry right?' i point my pencil at him. he nods and pouts. 'why is school like this?' he mumbles. i just shrug my shoulders and continue making my homework.

'jaemin.' he pokes my cheek. i ignore him and keep studying. 'jaaeemin,' he pokes my cheek again and i bite my lip. trying to keep calm. 'nana,' he pokes again and i grab his hand. 'stop, why would you ask to study together when your annoying the shit out of me?' i snap. jeno smiles slyly and ignores my question.

'did you think about it?' he asks. 'think about what?' i say while writing the answer down. 'about the kiss.' i stop writing. 'uhm, do you really think it's a good idea?' i try to avoid the question.

jeno nods. 'why not?' 'your first kiss is supposed to be special, mine wasn't because i kissed my friend, besides you aren't even gay,' i mumble the last part. 'but what's the difference, and i don't really care about my first kiss not being special, i will have many more kisses when i grow older,' he says with a childish tone in his voice. i shake my head and finally look up form my books.

'do you really want it or not?' i ask. jeno nods. 'jeno, this is dumb, what if we'll get awkward with each other?' jeno rolls his eyes. 'like we are going to be awkward, you don't even have much friends.' okay, maybe he's right. i put a hand on my chest and fake a pained expression. 'right in the feels.'

'but, if you want it that baldy, sure.' jeno chokes. 'w-what?' he stutters. 'the kiss, i said okay,' i repeat. jeno nods. 'okay then.'

i turn back to my homework. 'tell me when you want it,' i say, starting to write down my answers again. jeno doesn't say anything and i hide my smirk. who's the pussy now, not me.

[a/n]
fact about me, when i laugh i get a dimple under my eye