1.5

1.5
[jaemin]

i lay on the couch with my phone in my hands. i bite my lip. i don't know what to say to renjun. he gave me his number, it's a waste to not say anything.

maybe a simple "hi" will do, or is that too boring. i put my phone away and sigh. why am i freaking out so much about this, it's not like he going to hate you after one text message.

i hear m phone vibrate and i shoot up. i look at the screen and a big smile forms on my face.

new message:
injun☀️: hi, how are you?

i grin and unlock my phone. he texted me first, that means he thought about me right?

injun☀️:
hi, how are you?

me:
hi! i'm good, you?

injun☀️:
i'm fine, how's your friend?

me:
she's good now i think?

injun☀️:
what happened?

if you don't mind asking me ofc

me:
i don't know if it's for me to tell..

injun☀️:
that's okay! i hope she will feel better, she looked really tired

me:
yeah, she was

anyway, want to grab a coffee sometime?

injun☀️:
yeah sounds fun!

when?

me:
idk, we'll see when we're in school

injun☀️:
about that, we're you serious with me sitting with you during lunch?

me:
yeah ofc why?

injun☀️:
but are you like 100% sure?

me:
200%

but i have to go now, i'll text you later

injun☀️:
okay, bye bye 👋🏻

me:
bye bye 💓

i smile and close the app. he's cute even when he is texting. is that even possible.

suddenly the doorbell rings, i raise my eyebrows in confusion. is it hyun? i don't remember her sayin she's coming over.

i walk to the door and open it. 'jeno?' the boy looks at me and nods. 'what are you doing here?' i ask. the boy shrugs and smiles. 'i was bored,' he says.

i nod slowly and let him in. why is he here? 'why didn't you go to your girlfriend?' i say, closing the door. 'she was sick.' i chuckle. 'then you need to take care of her.'

jeno shakes his head. 'i asked her, but she said no otherwise i'd become sick too, so here i am.' i nod and bite my lip.

'mario kart?' i ask. jeno smiles. 'you're bad at playing mario kart,' he says and grins. i shake my head. 'you always lose, so you are bad!'

i grab the two wii sticks and give one to jeno. we start the game. 'why are you always peach?' jeno asks. 'peach is cool, she's underrated!' i say.

i look at him. 'why are you always yoshi?' the boy laughs. 'he's cute,' he answers. i smile and the round begins.

jeno and i are equally good, so it's hard to win. jeno groans. 'i was so close to winning jaemin!' he yells. i smile slyly. 'it's not my fault that i got a blue shield.'

'i want a revenge game!' i nod and start another round. 'sure, but you are going to lose again,' i say to the brown haired boy. 'well, maybe not!'

i chuckle and tickle jeno in his side. the boy squirms and laughs. 'you can't tickle me! it's against the rules!' he screams.

i laugh and tickle him more. after a while he begins to tickle me back. 'stop jeno, i'm losing!' 'not my fault, i'm winning!' i laugh and push him of the couch with my foot, but he grabs my wrist and i fall with him.

i fall on his chest and my cheeks turn red. i look down at my best friend and feel my ears getting red too.

my eyes travel from his nose, to his eyes and he doesn't even have a little flaw. his skin is perfect and there's no scars.

our eyes meet and it felt like my heart dropped. his brown eyes lock mine and i can't look away. he's so perfect. his cheeks slowly turn red too and i smile a little.

something in the back of my head tells me to stop doing this, and i want to listen, but my body is doing the exact opposite from what i want.

i want to move away and tell him to go, but instead i close the gap.

my lips touch his and my stomach seems to explode. it's been a long time since i felt this feeling.

our lips begin to move in sync. everything feels perfect, like nothing bad is going to happen.

i pull back. everything bad is going to happen. this is so bad, i shouldn't be doing this. i'm such a bad friend.

i stand up and pull jeno with me. 'stop doing this!' i yell to the boy. 'stop cheating on your girlfriend with me, i thought you liked her!' i feel the tears forming in my eyes. i quickly blink them away.

'you were the one that kissed me!' the boy yells back. i pinch his chest. 'you kissed back you asshole!' i grab his arm and lead him to the door.

'why do you keep kissing me when you're together with minsun?' i ask. the boy looks at me with a red head.

'i don't know okay? i really don't fucking know!' he walk away and i look at him. maybe i do like him.

[a/n]
idk what this was