3.0

3.0
[jeno]

'i'm going to break up with minsun today,' i say on the phone. 'really?' mark's voice says at the other side of the line. i nod, forgetting he can't see me.

'what changed your mind so fast?' mark asks. he clears his throat. 'i mean, i thought you liked her for god knows how long,' he continues.

i hum and fiddle with the strings of my hoodie. 'but i'm really curious, you two were doing good together, what changed your mind?'

'jaemin did,' i answer. i hear mark squeal shortly. 'sorry, i just had a moment,' he mumbles embarrassed. i chuckle. 'it's ok, i do the same.'

'but jaemin made you change your mind?' he ask. i hum again. 'why?' 'mark?' now it's mark who hums.

'i think i'm really into jaemin, i fell way too hard for him,' i say. it's stays silent for a while. 'are you serious?'

'yes,' i answer with a soft under tone. i can feel mark getting energetic. 'okay that's great! how did you find out?'

'i guess i had the idea of liking him when we kissed the second time. i liked the kiss the first time too, but my mind was way too focused on minsun.

then i realized i wanted to do everything again, but i was scared to do it you know, because i am still with minsun. i didn't know what to do because i was so confused, so i just ran away from him.

when i was home i felt like shit for leaving him like that and i wanted to apologize, but i didn't know how. then i started thinking about why i was freakin so much about everything and then i realized that i liked jaemin.'

it stays silent for a long time. i check if the phone is still calling. 'sorry i'm back, i was peeing, what were you saying?' i sigh.

'nothing big, just that i have a huge crush on jaemin,' i say. mark gasps. 'did you tell him already?'

'yeah, i did, we're not together yet. i'm going to break up with minsun first,' i answer. 'good, i hated her,'

my eyes widen. 'you what?' mark coughs. 'i didn't think she was perfect with you. her attitude didn't match yours,' he says.

i roll my eyes. 'whatever, i'll see you tomorrow,' i say, mark says bye and i hang up. time to go to minsun's.

'jeno, what are you doing here?' minsun asks when she opens the door. i fiddle with my fingers and smile nervously. i'm really doing it.

'i wanted to talk with you about something,' i answer, my voice shaking from the nerves. minsun smiles and lets me in.

when we sit in her room she looks at me with her piercing gaze. 'what did you wanted to talk about?' she asks. i take a deep breath but i stop talking because of her gaze.

'your not going to break up with me, are you?' she asks. my eyes widen and i feel my ears getting red. i should've knew that she can read my mind.

i scratch my neck awkwardly. 'well, actually-' minsun stops me with laying her finger on my mouth. she crawls towards me and grins. 'you look really kissable today,' she says.

i blink, trying to look at something else besides her. i push her hand away. 'don't do that,' i say. minsun sits on my lap and smiles again, cupping my face.

i liked it way more when jaemin did the same. 'stop doing what?' she pecks my lips. i try to push her away, but she doesn't budge.

'isn't this what couples do?' she says before pressing her lips against mine. i press my lips against each other, not letting her do anything with me.

minsun pulls back and gives me a angry look. 'what's wrong with you today? your usually not like this,' she says annoyed. i groan and push her of me. i don't want her to kiss me again.

'i wanted to talk with you, you can't kiss me, it's important,' i say. minsun says nothing and still gives me a angry look. i take a deep breath before looking at her.

'i want to break up with you,' i say calmly. minsun says nothing but just looks at me. 'are you sure about that?' she asks.

i nod immediately. 'do you want me to tell the whole school your gay?' she asks. i bite my lip and look down at my hands.

do i want that, is it worth it? my parents would find out too and i don't know if they'll react good.

the image of me and jaemin cuddling in bed flashes in my head, then me and jaemin kissing and eating chicken nuggets. all the good memories i have with the boy are running through my head.

i smile a little and look at minsun. 'you can tell them if you want,' i say. the girl looks shocked, not expecting a answer like that.

'so you are gay?' she asks. i shrug. 'i don't know yet, i only know that i don't want to be with you anymore,' i answer with a smile.

'is it jaemin again? did he make you gay?' she asks. 'you know it'll be over if you don't talk to fatty,' she continues with a sweet voice. she touches my arm and i shrug her off angrily.

'first, jaemin isn't fat at all, look at yourself. second, he didn't make me gay, that's not how it works,' i say angrily and stand up.

minsun stands up too and gives me pleading eyes. 'please, i love you,' she pleases. she wraps her arms around me.

i look at her with a stern face, take her arms off me and roll my eyes. 'too bad, i love jaemin.'

[a/n]
why my grades gotta be so low