2.6

2.6
[jaemin]

'what are you going to wear?' hyun asks on the other side of the line. i shrug and keep my phone against my ear. 'i don't. know yet,' i answer. 'you?'

'i thought of wearing my black skirt with the dark red shirt, you know the one we bought together that day.' i nod. 'then i guess i'll just put in black eye contacts?' she continues.

i face palm myself. i forgot it was halloween related. 'that sounds good, do i pick you up?' i ask the girl. 'yeah, i could drive you guys home, i never drink that much, and you guys need help anyway,' she says. i chuckle. 'don't worry, i'm not planning to drink that much.' 'mhm, we'll see.'

i hang up and look at my closet. i don't really like halloween that much. don't ask me why, i just don't feel the vibe of it.

i grab a black shirt with black ripped jeans. i could go black all the way, maybe it will suit me. i look at the clock and sigh. i need to pick renjun and hyun up in thirty minutes, so i need to change quickly.

after putting the clothes on i look for eye contacts. i don't know if i will put them in, but i want to see if i have them.

after a while of searching i find red eye contacts. i shake my head, it will be too much if i put them in.

i grab my black vans, my black oversized denim jacket and sigh. i actually don't feel like going to a party.

'jaemin, are you going now?' my mom asks. i nod and smile a little. 'i promised to pick renjun and hyun up.' the woman nods.

'when are you coming back here?' i shrug and grab the car keys. 'i don't know yet, hyun probably brings me back here, if not then i'll be sleeping over at jeno's,' i answer.

'i hope areum will come too,' hyun says while stepping into the car. renjun raises his eyebrows. 'who is areum?' he asks. hyun begins to ramble about the cute girl to him, renjun looks like he's regretting asking.

renjun looks really cute. he drew little freckles on his face, and wears grey contacts. his white sweater is oversized so he has the cute sweater paws.

hyun wears the same clothes she told me about in the phone. it looks really cool on her, and i'm almost jealous that i can't wear skirts.

'we're here,' i say and stop the car in front of jeno's house. even the garden looks crowded. there are people everywhere and you can hear the loud music, even when you're still in the car.

we all get out and i spot jisung and chenle. i walk up to them. 'aren't you guys too young to go to parties like this?' i ask. jisung shrugs. 'no.'

i roll my eyes when suddenly someone flings an arm around me. 'jaeminieee, i'm so happy to see you!' i recognize donghyuck's voice and smile. 'it's good to see you too?' donghyuck giggles.

'jaemin, did you, have seen donghyuck?' mark rambles with a drunken tongue. the red haired steps back from me and walks over to his boyfriend. 'you look like my boyfriend!' he says loudly.

mark nods. 'i am your boyfriend?' they walk away together to get drinks. not a good idea, they're already drunk enough.

'nana!' i turn around. everyone knows me? jeno walks over to me and takes my arm. he smells like alcohol, but he doesn't seem that drunk yet.

'let's play a game,' he says and he pulls me with him. minsun and hyun sit next to each other on the ground, jeno sits too. he is still holding my arm so i get pulled down with him. a few seconds later, more people sit down in the circle.

'let's play truth or dare!' minsun says. almost everyone groans. 'babe, that's boring,' jeno mumbles, but minsun hears him and gives him a ugly look.

'i know, let's play seven minutes in heaven!' a boy with cotton pink hair says. 'can i join too?' a voice says. i look back and nod, letting the familiar girl sit between me and hyun.

hyun tenses when their thighs touch each other. 'does someone have a bottle?' jeno nods, stands up and grabs a empty wine bottle.

he flips it and then we wait. with the first spin, it lands on a really tall boy, then it lands on a smaller boy. 'johnten!' someone whispers.

the two get in the room, since we don't have something smaller, minsun sets a timer up.

'i think they are sucking each other's faces,' a boy with dimples calls. the cotten candy haired nods.

'seven minutes are over!' everyone gathers around the door and listens. 'i don't hear anything?' someone says.

'that's because we counted the seven minutes, now open the door you losers!' the boy yells. we open the door and the bottle spins again.

i look at my side with my eyes wide. hyun just got chosen, together with minsun. the girl sighs a little and takes a shot that was standing next to her.

'let's go,' she says. the two girls walk over to the room and i catch jeno's gaze. 'but that's not fair, they're best friends.' i still look at jeno. my mind not thinking straight because of all the alcohol.

i didn't even notice the seven minutes being over. 'what happened?' i ask hyun when she sits down again. 'nothing much,' she says while looking to areum.

'jeno and,' i look to the spinning bottle, did it stop? 'and jaemin! seven minutes are starting now.' i look around. what happened, i didn't pay any attention.

'are you coming or not?' i look up and nod at jeno. i stand up and we walk to the room. my heart is beating in my chest, i can't control it, maybe it's the alcohol. or the fact that i'm going to be locked up, seven minutes, with my crush and we're both drunk.

[a/n]
sorry i didn't update, i had a lot of schoolwork and i really needed to finish it. i also had a minor writers block, but it's all ok now