1.0

1.0
[jaemin]

'so, what flavor do you want?' i ask the girl. 'cookie dough,' she answers. hyun plays with the sleeves of her black hoodie and bites her lip.

i don't like seeing her like this. hyun was always different and more silent then the others. she always had a strong opinion and she always says what's on her mind, hyun will say what she thinks and if anyone disagrees she doesn't get mad.

she is bad at making friends because she doesn't know what to say, so she was silent. but i never saw her like this. she said two to three words to me, and it really worried about her.

i smile at the boy behind the counter and grabs the two ice coups. i give one to hyun and she smiles sadly at me.

'so, do you want to talk about it?' the girl shrugs. 'i don't know.' i sigh and lick my ice cream. 'if you don't want to talk about it, i can't help you,' i say.

the girl sighs and nods. 'i know.' she licks her bottom lip and then looks at me. 'what do you do when you like someone, but that person is already taken?' i blink.

i don't know, i never dealt with a situation like this. 'i don't know, i think if that person is happy, you should be happy too. you can't break them apart.' hyun nods.

'but, what if you can't do that?' she asks. 'then you should talk about it, maybe you find a solution, maybe not,' i answer with a soft voice.

'but that can ruin the friendship you have.' i nod. 'yeah, but it's better than doing nothing, that's what i think.' i finish my food and look at hyun. 'but you should do what feels good with you, if you think of something and that works with you, then you should do it,' i say.

hyun nods and bites her lip. when her ice cream is finished we stand up. 'want to go to the park?' the girl nods and smiles.

'jaemin?' i hum and look at her. she looks at the trees in front of us. 'do you like someone?' i stop walking. do i like someone?

'i don't know.' hyun stops walking too. 'what do you mean with i don't know?' i look down at my feet. 'i just don't know, i think he's nice, and the more i think about it, he's pretty handsome too. but i never looked at him like that.'

'do you like jeno?' i drop my head and i bite my lip. do i like jeno, my best friend?

i don't like him, he's my best friend and i don't see him in that way. besides, he's already taken.

'no, i don't like him.'

'jaemin?' i look up from the couch and see jeno standing at the front door. i sit up and look at him. 'hey, what are you doing here?' i ask.

jeno sits besides me and sighs. 'i was bored.' i roll my eyes. 'then why don't you go to your girlfriend?' i say teasingly. i poke his side and he makes a weird move.

'i was with her, but then i remembered i didn't talk to you that much. so i wanted to see you,' he says. i nod, hiding my smile. he thought about me, that's a good thing. even if he has a girlfriend he doesn't forget about me.

'oh, then what do you want to do?' i ask. the boy shrugs. 'okay, let's watch a movie, you choose.' i pass him the remote.

'i choose?' he asks with sparkling eyes. i nod and the boy gives me a eye smile.

i sigh when i see what movie he chose. 'really jeno?' i turn to the boy. 'what? it's a good movie okay!' he says. i sighs. 'you really chose hannah montana, and you say i'm childish.' i mumble the last part, but i'm pretty sure jeno heard it.

he starts the movie and after a while i feel my eyes getting heavy. without thinking too much, i lay my head on his shoulder. it's comfortable, i feel jeno stiffen and i'm surprised he doesn't push me away.

i don't pay attention to the movie anymore. i just look at the brown haired. his sharp jawline and his dreamy eyes. i never really noticed how handsome he is.

suddenly jeno grabs my wrist and takes my head off his shoulder. my eyes widen at the sudden movement. i look at jeno and try to get my hands out of his grip.

'jeno, can you let me go, it kinda hurts,' i whine. jeno doesn't react and keeps looking at me. i feel my cheeks burning up and i look away.

after a while i start looking back. my eyes travel to eyes, then his nose and then back to his eyes. i study the boys face and the more i do it the redder i become.

'jeno, what are you doing?' i whisper. jeno ignores me and grabs my jaw before smashing our lips together.

the moment our lips touch i feel like my stomach exploded, in a good way.

i slowly start to kiss the boy back, wrapping my hands around his neck. our lips moving together in sync.

i would be lying my ass of if i say that i don't like this. in fact, i love the feeling. i love the fact that i'm kissing jeno, my best friend.

jeno's hands travel down to my waist and i climb on his lap. jeno bites my lip and i'm trying to hold myself back.

i give jeno entrance and he uses it immediately. my hands travel to his brown hair and i softly tug it.

the feeling of getting no air makes me pull back and i look at jeno. he already looks at me with a red face.

then it hit me, i climb of his lap and pull him up. 'you n-need to go,' i say. jeno nods and also stands up.

i punch his chest and groan. i shouldn't have done this. what was going on in my head. kissing my best friend, again. he just cheated on minsun with me. i'll never be able to look at the girl the same without feeling guilty.

'you just cheated on minsun you asshole!' i yell. i grab his arm and lead him to the front door. 'what the hell were you thinking?' i ask.

jeno doesn't say anything he just has his finger on his lip. he shakes his head and snaps out of his trance.

'i need to go, i'm so sorry jaemin, i'm really sorry.'

[a/n]
idk if it was good, but deal with it 🚬🕶