0.6

0.6
[jaemin]

i put my lunch tray on the table and sigh. 'hey, did you sleep okay?' i look up at mark. 'yeah why?' the black haired grabs an apple and points at my eyes. 'you have big bags under your eyes,' he says. i bring my fingers to my eyes. it feels a bit puffy here and there, marks probably right. i smile. 'yeah, it's just stress i think.' the boy nods.

'hello, donghyuck is back with his daily sunlight!' i groan. can that boy for once, shut his damn mouth. 'your too loud,' i whine. donghyuck smirks. 'does it look like i care?' i roll my eyes. 'so, where is jeno?' i shrug. how am i supposed to know. 'i don't know, he's ignoring me.' i puff my cheeks and grab a sandwich. 'wait, why is he ignoring you?' i look at mark, then donghyuck. 'you didn't tell him?' donghyuck shakes his head. i sigh. 'tell him after school please, i don't want to say it out loud.' donghyuck smiles slyly. he reaches forward to grab my cheeks and squishes them. i groan and shake him off. 'is little jaemin why about the kiss?' my eyes shut open and i slap the boy arm.

'what the fuck hyuck!' i glare at mark, who looks at me with big eyes. 'kiss?' donghyuck covers his mouth with his hand. 'your way too loud, do you want everyone in the school to know it?' mark shakes his head. 'be quiet then.' the boy removes his hand. mark looks at me. 'you kissed jeno?' i nod. 'well, he kissed me actually, but yeah.' mark's mouth drops. 'you kissed a straight boy?' i nod again and bite my lip. i look down at my hands. 'jaemin, what the fuck, you can't kiss a straight boy,' mark says, i notice how he is in shock. 'also, that straight boy is your best friend, no wonder why he is ignoring you.' the black haired groans. 'your so stupid, who told you to do this?' i glare at donghyuck, who is focusing on his meal.

mark groans and grabs the boys ear. 'ahh, that hurts, stop!' 'what the hell hyuck, why did you say that?' donghyuck slaps his arm away to free his ear. 'listen, i didn't think this would happen, besides they will make it up eventually. jeno can't do anything by himself.' mark sighs. 'this is why i'm the smart one here.'

'no, that's me.' i look up and see hyun standing there. she wear a black hoodie that's way too big for her, it looks really cute. i catch mark scanning her and i kick his shin under the table. the boy flinches and brings his hand to his leg. 'what the fuck jaemin,' he mouthes. i grin and ignore him.

'i'm the smart one, because you guys are dumb and dense,' the girl says. she sits down next to me and smiles at me. 'how is it going with jeno?' mark gasps. 'she knew too? i feel so left out,' he says. he puts a hand on his chest and makes a pained expression. donghyuck sighs and rests his head on his shoulder. 'sorry, i'll tell you everything,' he says softly. marks expression changes and he pats his head. 'it's okay, i was just joking.' donghyuck smiles.

again, my single ass can't relate. 'he's ignoring me,' i say to the girl. her eyes grow big. 'really, wow, who saw that coming? not me!' i roll my eyes. 'stop being sarcastic, stupid girl,' i mutter under my breath. hyun giggles but then suddenly stops. she nudges my shoulder. 'speaking of the devil.'

i look up and my eyes meet jeno's. instead of looking away, i smile at him. i don't want it to be awkward between us. my eyes travel down to his hands and i stop smiling. he's holding hands with a girl. with minsun, guess they got together. 'hey,' he says. i wave at him, faking my smile again. it's weird. i never had to fake a smile. i think now he's together with minsun i have to do that more, because hell, that bitch is annoying.

donghyuck looks up, still laying on mark's shoulder. 'are you two finally together now?' he asks. i look at jeno, i notice he is avoiding my gaze. he lifts up his intertwined hands and nods proudly. 'oh my god, finally, i have been waiting for this day,' donghyuck says.

i nod and look at jeno. 'congrats, finally!' i say. jeno smiles. 'well thank you.' i smile back, but my smile is fake and i don't know why i'm faking it. i don't know why i'm not happy for my friend. my best friend, hpwho has been crushing on this girl for a year. i should be happy.

'you too minsun, now you can finally call him your boyfriend, like you wanted since forever!' hyun says and she stands up hugging minsun. see, i should be happy like hyun. even though hyun thinks minsun is annoying, she is still happy for her friend. like a friend would do. i'm jeno's best friend since we were five, why am i not happy for him?

i blink, snapping out of my thoughts. i stand up and throw my lunch tray away. 'are you done already?' hyun asks. i nod. 'but you didn't finish all of it, you barely ate something.' i just shrug. 'i had a lot of breakfast, don't worry,' i say while smiling at the girl. she doesn't fall for it, and i know it.

[a/n]
not proofread, i was too lazy