2.7

2.7
[jaemin]

i hear the door getting locked and i look at jeno. i can't see his face yet, my eyes need to get used to the darkness first. but i can feel him sitting close to me.

'jaemin?' i hum and look at the dark shadow next to me. 'i don't know what to do,' he slurs. he's drunk and i'm not that sober either.

'what do you mean?' jeno giggles. 'i'm really confused,' he points at me. i lay a hand on my chest. 'why are you p-pointing at me?' i ask.

'because your making me confused.' i giggle again. 'is that a good thing?' i ask while coming closer. i can feel his hot breath on my face.

jeno nods. 'i think it is,' he says. my eyes are used to the dark room now and i can see every detail on jeno's face. he's really beautiful, i don't know why i'm seeing that just now.

'c-can i kiss you?' jeno slurs. i nod. 'you don't have to ask twice,' i say and jeno smashes our lips together.

my hands find its way to his neck and i hold him tightly. i may be drunk, but i'm sober enough to know that this is maybe the last time.

jeno deepens the kiss by tilting his head. he holds my jaw and i shut my eyes tightly. it feels good when he does that.

jeno bites in my lip and i part them to give him entrance. our lips and tongues moving against each other, like a dance, a complicated dance.

i let out a soft moan and tug on the boy's hair. jeno pulls back and begins to place tiny kisses on the corner of my mouth, slowly traveling down to my jaw, then to my neck.

i lay my head back to give him more space and bite on my lip. i never knew this would feel so good, i've never seen this side of jeno.

jeno begins to bite my neck. i moan again when he reaches a sensitive spot. the boy begins to suck and i tug his hair again, biting my lip and not wanting to moan again.

jeno stops and cups my face, kissing me again. his hands go under my black shirt and he runs circles with his thumb.

i feel myself getting needy. the kiss begins to become more aggressive and is full of lust. jeno pulls my shirt more up, so my stomach is revealed to the cold air in the room.

i shiver shortly. i bite jeno's lip and he groans. 'fuck,' he mumbles. i smirk into the kiss and i lay my hand on his thighs, pinching it.

jeno pulls back for a second and pants. he looks at me while he holds my shirt. 'is it okay?' i nod and jeno removes my shirt.

i shiver again. 'your so hot,' jeno says, his voice all low and raspy. i feel myself getting warmer by hearing his husky voice.

i smirk and kiss him again. he begins to take of his shirt too and i try not to look at it the whole time. 'i never knew you had abs?' i mumble.

'you too,' he says. i chuckle. jeno kisses me harshly and i crawl on top of him. his hands rest on my hips. i feel myself enjoying every single touch of him.

'should we stop them?' someone whispers. my eyes widen. 'shut up, let's leave them be!'

i hear the door close and i pull back panting. my cheeks are burning, so are jeno's. i just look at him before realizing what just happened.

'i-i'm sorry,' i say while climbing of him and i grab my shirt, putting it on again. i'm so embarrassed.

jeno just sits there and looks at me. then he points at my neck. 'i made a good mark,' he says. my hand shoots up to my neck and find the spot. i find the light switch, turning it on and look in the mirror.

i don't hate it. i really don't. its indeed a good mark and i don't want to cover it up. i turn around and see that jeno also has his shirt on. i sit down next to him.

'we need to talk,' i say. jeno nods. 'we do.' i look at my friend. by the look of his eyes, i can tell that he sobered up a bit. he runs a hand trough his hair and sighs.

'what's really going on?' i ask. jeno shrugs and avoids eye contact. 'i don't know, i'm just really confused,' he answer. i raise my eyebrows. 'about what?'

jeno shrugs again. 'about, all of this, the whole situation were in now.' i nod and bite my lip. 'you do know that you're cheating on minsun right?' i ask carefully.

jeno groans. 'she's not good in her head, she's crazy,' he answers. 'what do you mean?' jeno looks at me. 'isn't it obvious that i don't want to be with her anymore?'

i look at him. no, actually it's not. 'well, i actually-' jeno cuts me off. 'don't explain it. but yes, i want to break up with her.'

'then why don't you do it?' i ask. jeno sighs. 'because if i do, she's going to tell the whole school that i'm gay, and i'm not even gay!' he blurts out.

he lays his head in his hands. i look at him. 'i'm not gay jaemin,' he says with a broken voice. i rub him on the back. i don't know what to say to make him feel better.

'i want to break up with her, i really do. i read her letter you gave me,' jeno stops talking and takes a deep breath. he then looks at me.

'i'm so sorry.' then he breaks down. tears streaming down his face, the loud music covering his sobs.

without thinking i pull him into a hug. 'i'm so sorry jaemin, i didn't want this to happen,' he says. i keep comforting him and rubbing him on the back. 'i never told her your secret, i never told her that you were depressed, and that you were conscious about your looks and cheeks,' he rambles, his voice cracking so now and then.

i bite my lip. 'i find them really cute and they're not fat. i also don't know how she found out that your dad left you.' jeno keeps apologizing and saying the same things over and over again.

i cup his cheeks and look at the crying boy. 'it's okay, don't worry,' i whisper. jeno shakes his head. 'it's really not, i know how much others opinions mean to you and i know that you wore your mask to school to not get recognized.'

jeno sobs and i run circles on his cheek with my thumb. 'it's all my fault you went back to being sad,' he says. i shake my head.

'jeno, listen closely,' i say. the boy nods, shutting his mouth. 'it's not your fault. it's all on minsun, don't ever think that my problems are your fault. you worry too much,' i say with a smile.

jeno nods again, he lays his head in the crook of my neck and i play with his hair. 'i don't think i'm gay jaemin,' he mumbles then. i nod, my heart shattering into pieces.

'that's okay, you can also be bisexual, pansexual and of course you can be straight, but you don't have to label yourself as something,' i answer. jeno sighs. 'but i'm so confused, i've had the thought of me being straight my whole life.'

i let the boy continue. 'if i find out that that's not true, then it would feel like i've been lied to my whole life, it really sucks,' he continues.

i nod again. 'everything will be alright, you know what, you go and sleep, i think almost everyone is gone by now.' jeno nods and crawls under the covers. he reminds me of a small kid, a kid whose really confused about the world he's living in.

'jaemin?' i hum and look at jeno. a slight blush on his face. 'c-can you cuddle me?' he murmurs. i stiffen. 'please?'

i nod. 'y-yeah, if you want to.' jeno nods and holds up the sheets for me. i lay next to him and wrap my arms around him.

this feels good. i wish i could do this everyday.

[a/n]
this may be the most awkward thing i ever wrote. sorry if the make out thing sucked.