1.1

1.1
[jaemin]

i don't like jeno. i don't like jeno. i don't like my best friend. nope, jeno who, i don't know him. i sigh and turn around. who am i kidding, it's not like i hated it. in fact, if i could do it all over, i would do it. if he would come over i don't mind him kissing me again, i don't mind at all.

the only problem is minsun. if she's still with jeno, then this is cheating. i don't want to be the reason jeno is cheating. i groan. 'why is this so hard, why did i agree with being his first kiss!' i slap myself on the cheek. 'ahh, this is so frustrating!'

'what is frustrating?' i shoot up and see mark and donghyuck standing in my room. 'who let you in?' i ask. 'your mom, she said that you've been down all day,' donghyuck answers. he sits down next to me. 'now, what's so frustrating that you slap yourself?' i sigh and let myself fall on my bed.

'it's nothing big.' mark also sits down on the bed and he sighs. 'it definitely is, regarding to the huge bags under your eyes.' i cover my eyes with my hands. 'i don't have bags under my eyes,' i mumble. donghyuck grabs my hands and takes them off my eyes. 'just tell us what's wrong.' i bite my lip and look at the sheets.

'jeno came over yesterday,' i whisper. the two boys gasp. 'how did it go?' 'at first it went well, we watched a movie and i got tired so i rested my head in his shoulder.' donghyuck cuts me off. 'you can't jus lay on his shoulder, he's taken jaemin!' mark slaps his boyfriend. 'let him finish his story, you cow.' i smile at them. mark nods at me as a sign to continue.

'so i rested my head in his shoulder, then i noticed how sharp his jawline is and how handsome he is. like, i never really noticed it.' i see mark and donghyuck giving each other looks. 'then he grabbed my wrist and then he kissed me,' i say rapidly. 'he what?' donghyuck yells. mark sighs. 'be quiet hyuck!' he says to the boy. donghyuck rolls his eyes and looks at me.

'he kissed you?' i nod. 'why?' 'i don't know, it just happened, he stared at me for a long time and i felt uncomfortable, then he just kissed me,' i answer. mark looks at me. 'did you feel anything?' he asks. i bite my lip. did i? 'maybe? maybe i did feel something because he's a good kisser,' i blurt out. i slap my hands over my mouth. did i really say that?

'i don't like jeno.' mark raises his eyebrows. 'we never asked that.'

'jaemin!' i turn around. why is everyone always screaming my name? hyun walks up to me. 'why is your face red?' the girl sighs dramatically. 'i has p.e, it was hell,' she answers. i nod and smile. 'i'm sorry for last time, i didn't mean to sound so harsh,' i mumble. hyun smiles and pats my back. 'it's okay, i already forgave you mister.' i smile.

'so, what are you doing today?' i shrug. 'making homework, something like that.' hyun grabs my arm. 'let's go to sun&moon together!' i raise my eyebrows. 'why are you so happy?' the girl smiles at me and puffs her cheeks. 'i'm just happy.'

'i fell two times in a row,' a voice says. i turn around. hyun sighs. 'really jisung, you really had to say that? now i look like a sadistic bitch,' she says angry. jisung chuckles. 'but where is the lie?' hyun grabs him by his ear and pulls him down 'shut up you loser, i can be happy if i want,' she says. jisung pulls her hand away and gives her a judging look. 'this is why i don't mind going back to china,' he says to me. i chuckle.

'anyway, do you know where chenle is?' i shake my head. 'that sucks, well i have to ring him.' i wave at him and he smiles. i turn to hyun. 'your brother is cute,' i say. hyun sighs. 'he is not, he's annoying.' i chuckle.

'hyun!' we both look up to see minsun and jeno standing in front of us. i quickly look at my shoes, avoiding jeno's gaze. minsun walls up to her best friend. 'how are you?' hyun smiles. 'i'm good, you?' 'i've never been so happy!' minsun answers. her eyes light up. 'let's go to sun&moon together, the four of us!' my eyes widen and jeno begins to cough. minsun pats his back. 'are you okay?' jeno nods, still having a red face.

hyun smiles. 'me and jaemin wanted to go there today, sounds like a plan!' she glares at me and i shake my head slightly. 'your okay with that right?' she asks and gives me puppy eyes. i groan, she knows that i can't say no when she does that. 'sure, sounds nice.' i feel jeno looking at me and my cheeks begin to heat up.

jeno clears his throat. 'let's go then?'

[a/n]
nct's album slapped. period.