0.1

0.1
[jaemin]

'nana!' i turn around, almost slipping on the wet floor. i look at jeno annoyed. 'what?' i ask harshly. jeno smiles a cute eye smile. 'can we study together today?' he asks. i shrug. 'if you want to, sure.' 'great, let me grab my bag!'

'what got you so happy today?' jeno looks at me and slightly tilts his head. 'what got you so grumpy today?' i roll my eyes. 'the teacher thought i wasn't paying attention, so he asked me a question and i got it right, because i did pay attention.' i stop, run my hand trough my hair, being frustrated when i think back. 'then he gave me detention because he thought someone said the answer to me!' i groan.

'that sucks, when do you have to go?' i sigh. 'tomorrow,' i mumble. jeno leans forward. 'what, can you talk louder? i can't hear you.' i put my mouth next to his ear. 'tomorrow!' i yell in his ear. the boy flinches and rubs his ear. 'you didn't have to yell.'

'so you basically need to study the whole chapter.' jeno groans and lets his head fall on my desk. i pat his back. 'it's not that much,' i say trying to comfort him. he sighs dramatically. 'it is.'

then jeno sits straight and looks at me. 'do you have ice cream?' i snort. 'i thought you would say something serious.' jeno smiles slyly. 'nope, but do you have any?' i nod. 'downstairs, it's cookie dough.' jeno smiles and walks away. 'you better brings two spoons!' i yell at the boy. i hear him snicker and i sigh. looks like i'll have to go and get one myself.

'let's watch a movie!' my eyes widen. 'why would you watch a movie?' i ask. jeno shrugs. 'why not?' 'maybe because you have a test coming up, and you still haven't studied for it!' i say. now i know why he always gets bad grades.

jeno pouts. 'please? you choose.' he sticks out the remote. i sigh, grab the remote and sit down next to him. 'we're watching coco,' i say with a smirk. i know jeno hates these kinds of films, but i love it.

'really? can't we watch shrek?' 'nope,' i say popping the p. 'but we always watch these kinds of films,' he whines. i chuckle. 'that's because you always let me choose. now shut up, it's starting.'

'jeno, why are you crying?' i ask the boy who is sniffling. he shakes his head. 'i'm not crying you are.' i pull the blanket away from his face and laugh. 'you definitely are crying,' i say. jeno rolls his eyes. 'am not. they are sweating.' 'sweating with doing what?' jeno bites his lip. 'blinking?' i laugh at throw a pillow at his face. 'your a loser.'

i stand up from the couch and walk to the kitchen. 'do you want something?' i yell. 'you have ramen?' i answer with a yes. 'then ramen is fine.'

after i made food we sit down at the table. i look at the eating boy in front of me. he dropped his chopstick and pouts. i hide my smile by stuffing food in my mouth. that was cute.

i clear my throat. 'so how are things going with minsun?' i ask him. jeno chokes and flushes red. i smile at the panicked boy. 'uhm, good?' i nod, eating more. 'when are you two going to be official?' jeno shrugs. 'i don't really know, i still feel like she's not ready,' he says.

he stands up and puts his bowl in the sink. i follow him and sit down on the couch again. 'are you sure about that? or is it you who's not ready?' i raise my eyebrows at him. jeno looks at the tv.

i pinch his thigh. 'answer me, cumshot.' jeno's eyes widen. 'did you just call me a cumshot?' i nod proudly. 'now answer me, because i know minsun is waiting for you to make it official.' i stretch my arms. 'have you seen the way she looks at you? whipped culture.' jeno blushes.

'okay maybe there is a problem.' he seems to think, then turns to me with a sly smile. 'you had your first kiss already, am i right?' i nod slowly. what kind of question is this.

'and kissing is basically the same, right?' i nod again. jeno bites his lip. 'then can you kiss me?'

[a/n]
new book, i really hope you guys like it, because i have a lot of ideas for this.