Chapter 49

As Scarlett and I flew back towards the battle field I couldn't help but noticed that the closer we got the colder it seems to get. Not only that, but the wind also seemed to get stronger too. We've only been flying for 2 minutes and it already feels like we were walking into a blizzard.

"Can you see anything!?" I shouted over the sound rushing wind to Scarlett as she held me by my waist flying into white blur.

"No, but daddy has to be where it's the coldest" she pointed out

I guess she wasn't wrong

Suddenly in the middle of my thoughts, I looked down to the ground where I noticed wolves in the opposite direction.

'Is everyone alright?' I asked through the link hoping nothing bad happened to the pack.

'Yes, Emma were fine, but somethings wrong with Asher, he's not responding' Leo announced worrying me even more.

'Are you actually flying into that thing? It's a fucking blizzard!' Dan shouted shocked.

'...I have to help Asher' I declared before cutting the connection and focusing on what needed to be done.

After what felt like an eternity of flying Scarlett finally dropped down to the ground, but instead of steeping in snow we were met with thick ice.

"Daddy is somewhere around here!" Scarlett shouted

"I-its s-so fucking cold!" I shouted while doing my best to warm myself up with my powers.

"We need to-" Scarlett started till she suddenly flew away shocking me.

"Scarlett! Scarlett are you ok!?" I shouted worriedly running after her only to hear nothing in response.

"Scarlett! Scarlett please answer me!"

"She won't be getting in our way anymore" I suddenly heard before turning around, only to find Jude standing behind me in his human form shirtless covered in cuts and bruises, while ice was sticking to his skin and hair.

"Jude... its over" I tried reasoning with him, but he only smiled

"I know it's over Emma, look at what he's doing, he's going to self-destruct!" Jude exclaimed happily.

"No one can save you now, only me. just come with me and i'll protect you. I'll forgive you for being so stupid and make you mine again. We can start over"

"Jude-"

"Just me and you, Adam and Eve. We can start the world over right"

"Jude-"

"That fucking asshole made it too cold to make a garden, but together we can-"

"Jude, I don't love you anymore!" I shouted out on the top of my lungs finally getting his attention.

"... I reject you as my mate!" I declared and at first, he stared at me for a minute before he frowned.

"Your lying!" he shouted rushing at me and I tried to run away, only to slip on the ice and fall on my ass.

"S-sh-" I started trying to get back, but Jude quickly pushed me back down mounting me.

"You love me, I know you love me I can see it in your eyes!" he exclaimed looking down at me while tears started to well up.

"Ju-" I tried till he pressed his icy lips against mine and I did my best not to gag at the feeling.

"See those sparks are real, I know you can feel them!" he shouted, and I was going to say something till I felt his cold icy fingers make their way into my shirt.