Courfeyrac x OC (Modern OneShot)

You and Courfeyrac had been together for a few years and he had taken you home to his family over Christmas. You were an Orphan and therefore didn't know your parents but Courfeyrac wanted to give you the perfect Christmas.

"Y/N, they will love you as much as I love you." "You are cheesy, you know that?", you asked. He nodded. His curls bounced around and made you laugh.
Soon you reached their porch and now anxiety washed over you.

"I am here.", he said, squeezing your hand. You took a deep breath and smiled. The door opened his sister smiled at him. "Mama, Courfeyrac is home! And he has company!", the little girl yelled, running inside. Courfeyrac laughed.

You both were greeted by his mother and she immediately hugged you. "Welcome to the family.", she said, smiling at you. The day was filled with Courfeyracs amazing family and soon it was night.

"You both can sleep in your old childhood room. I mean, I think you know when to keep it in your pants.", his mother said. Courfeyrac was blushing and you giggled. He led you up to his bedroom.

As you entered his old bedroom, you saw all the Star Wars posters. "You love Star Wars?", you asked. "Don't judge me. Also Star Wars is cool.", he said.
"I am not judging. I think it's cute.", you said. He smiled and walked over to you. He hugged you tightly, your head resting on his chest. "Sleepy?" You nodded.

"I am going to the shower. You can join me if you want to.", he said with a smirk. "Oh no, not here. You know what your mom said.", you reminded him. "Maybe I don't want to keep it in my pants.", he said. "No, go and take a shower. I am waiting here for you."

He came back after 30 minutes. "Wow that took you long.", you said. You were dressed in one of his sweatshirts. It was big enough for you to wear it as a dress. Your h/c hair was in a messy bun. "I was cold.", he said. "Then let's go to bed."

Soon you both were in bed. He had his arm wrapped around your waist. His eyes were closed and he had a smile on his face. You were almost asleep. The memories of Courfeyrac singing and dancing to Christmas songs were in your mind. To that, you fell asleep.

(A/n: this was supposed to end differently but hey, I think this is still adorable. Leave your thoughts on this OneShot below )