Sirius Black- Shower: Part 2 (c)

Later that evening you had gathered you wash stuff, heading down to the prefect's bathrooms, where the showers and bath were significantly better than those just in the dorms. By the time you reached the common room, Sirius was on your heels.

"You're carrying your towel and wash bag, does that mean someone is about to get suddy?" He grinned.

"It does, I'm guessing you're joining me?" You rolled your eyes at him.

Sometimes you hated that you talked so much, if you hadn't been cocky and offered him a deal, you would be able to shower in peace without having him staring at your naked form.

"Of course, a deal is a deal," he smirked.

The two of you walked the rest of the way to the prefect's bathroom in silence. As soon as you entered the bathroom, you realised the reality of the situation that was about to occur. Your friend, a boy whom you liked more than a friend, he was about to see you naked and help you shower. Nothing more awkward could occur at the moment.

"So..." you trailed off not sure what to say as you put your towel down on the side, unzipping your wash bag to find your shampoo and shower gel.

"Look Y/N," Sirius started, resting a hand on your arm.

"What?" You asked.

He paused as you turned to him.

"Look, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable with this situation Y/N. I was forward, more forward than I meant to be. I'm not a creep and I know you never wanted this so I'm sorry about such a shitty joke," he sighed.

"Pardon?"

"It was a mistake to even agree to that little bet. And... oh Merlin this is awkward... but I like you Y/N, and heck I'd love to be there to help you get all suddy, but maybe we could start with something a bit smaller first. Maybe go to Hogsmeade for some butterbeer next weekend?" He smiled awkwardly.

You couldn't help but smile. He made this situation less awkward and made you feel far more comfortable than having to shower in front of him. You had liked him for a fair while, so you were beyond excited to go on a date with him.

"I'd like that."

"Then next weekend, you and I can go on our first date."

You smiled at him. "That'd be great, but can I please shower now."

"Of course."

"That means you've got to leave Sirius," you laughed.

"Damn," he chuckled playfully. "I'd hope you'd forget."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by