4

Sehun feels bad for staining the sheets and his clothes and all but he luckily has spare clothes he brought here so he has been able to change already, but he did it himself to clean up and all, still scrunching his nose at the obvious smell of someone having done something in this room.

The fact that he's new and he's an omega and he's the youngest member makes him feel okay though, knowing they would understand. It's just the raging hormones of a man of eighteen years.

He shall be fine. Now he can rest.

Yes, he tries hard through the noise of some couple doing something just legal for a mated couple to do.

* * * * *

Sehun has finally had rest even though there's no sleep to it; wolves don't need this thing called 'good night's sleep' by humans anyway.

Sehun went out to look for water and he catches sight of Minseok, but the latter is about to go out so he calls the alpha.

"Where are you going, hyung?" Sehun asks, walking towards the alpha slowly, still wary of possible headache.

Minseok doesn't answer his question but he turns to face Sehun, his eyes swollen.

Sehun wonders for a moment but doesn't ask about it.

"Tell Jongdae I won't be back for four days. Please if he needs more suppressants, make a way and buy him some. Use this money," and he gives Sehun a reasonable amount.

Sehun looks up at Minseok with worried eyes.

"My omega has strong heats. Please take care of him for me..? Please don't let him cry alone. Be with him, okay? Tell him he can go through it because he's an independent person. If he asks you where all the suppressants on his room came from, tell him it was from you and you gave them because you were worried. Don't mention my name, please, Sehun. He doesn't want me helping him. Can you do those for me? Can I trust you?"

Though overwhelmed with things he only has known now, Sehun nods. "You can trust me, hyung."

Minseok nods weakly and smiles, twisting the doorknob and heading out.

Sehun is left dumbfounded. Minseok cares for Jongdae so much more than how he expects Minseok to. He can't believe it.

He will do Minseok's request though.

He doesn't want me helping him.

Aren't Minseok and Jongdae only seeing things wrongly?

Well, Sehun still shouldn't break in because it should be none of his business anyway.

* * * * *

"The alpha pack doctor who has been injured. It's too dangerous if it's you, Lu Han. No one would be here to give you treatment. There's no other pack doctor here," Junmyeon says as he watches Lu Han suddenly get up from where he's been lying for hours now.

"Where's Sehun?"

"Ah, Sehun. He's in—No, wait, you can't get up yet, you still aren't completely healed.."